ACuriousGreyLet Sleeping Dogs Lie
[Image: soldiers.png]

A little over a year after the announcement of peace between Aphros and Dal'Thala and the Aphrosian war on Vdalion, and over half a year since the reinstatement and recruitment of the Elzara, many questions were left around the circumstances of these events.

However, one day these questions were finally answered, in the form of war horns blaring, summoning the Elzara before the Hive King, Vessix, and their Commander, Rhys Valfalen. Many citizens gather around to hear what the announcement is about.

Commander Rhys Valfalen Wrote:Men and women of the Elzara, people of Dal'Thala, heed my call.

I'm sure you've all heard the unsettling news coming from Vdalion. Harboring and encouraging necromancy and the dark arts.

Death.

It is the armies of death itself that roam these lands and stand against all that we represent, all that we love and cherish. They seek to break the natural order of things and plunge our world into chaos, we shall not let them! We shall prevail!

Vessix, the Hive King Wrote:Throughout the last decade, how many of our people have they killed and raised? How many sons and daughters lost? How many brothers and sisters stolen from us? How many have been brought back, for us to relive the horrors of their loss all over again?

But no longer.

We march, my brothers and sisters. We will not stand for what these arrogant people have done.

Sleeping Giants, you never should have woken up.

Date: TBD

Objective: Watchtower protecting Folkmoot
[Image: image.png?ex=6547aa08&is=65353508&hm=f3a...54dc6db9e&]
After having the mechanics clarified, the updated Objective of this is Folkmoot itself.
Rob

[Image: nudd67u.png]
[Image: Ou20Kwc.png]
Date: Friday, October 28th, 6PM EST.
[Image: image.png?ex=6547aa08&is=65353508&hm=f3a...54dc6db9e&]
On the eve of the great battle for the moot grounds, the soil had its fill in blood as the opposing forces crashed against each other in the skirmish for its sovereignty. Though the outcome could have gone either way, the giants prevailed narrowly through the resolve and might of several known and unknown champions alike. The Hofgothi of the Zealots of Ymir would offer prayers for the dead at the battlegrounds as the fighting concluded, and an announcement was spread far and wide for all to hear across Meranthe.

Quote:"Ymir yet watches over his children, or did ye' think stomping over his sacred grounds would do ye' lot any good? Aphros an' the Hive have'ta stand toge'er to face us, I believe it's time we bring it to their home turf. The march to harvest the hive tree for all its sacred honey, I'm feelin' some mead."

Further messages were spread in more rapid order by bird, an announcement befitting the grounds that were fought successfully over.

Quote:"This has been a good omen, and I have seen a true king on the battlefield this day. The Kingsmoot commences on these still bloodied grounds, we rest and rise in preparation for the crowning of a conqueror to lead our march and many to come. Witness us Ymir, for the heir of Grimnir is found."

THE KINGSMOOT - October 29th 5:30 EST

Coming announcement for march on Dal'thala

[Image: 419f0-the2bexodus2bof2bgiants-blogok2.jpg]
Topic Options