VibeEntertainmentWhere one flame is snuffed out, another rises.
[Image: QFA4eCY.png]
Quote:"With the loss of one of the Elzara's finest. It goes without saying... that this will be repayed in full. Just as you have taken ours, I, specifically will make sure to take yours. Let Glufdor know that the next time we meet he will know what defeat means in full definition. Orlisarte will be avenged and he will fall. This victory was hard fought and many casualties were suffered. Yet, we will fight on through this. Our allies stand by us, our morale is far, from broken. Let this loss today serve as a notice. Dal'thala is still in the fight. Vdalion has not won anything yet."

"For what it's worth... I'm sorry Orlisarte. Forgive me. I will pick up where you left off. Even if it means I die doing so."

- Commander Suzuka

A memorial will be planned for Orlisarte even with the loss of his body. Notice has been given that Suzuka has his will and will distribute his non-stolen belongings accordingly.

Given the loss of Orlisarte, a coming speech to all members of the Elzara will take place during this memorial.

Training will begin regularly for all current members alongside those still wishing to enlist.

Memorial Date/Time: TBA (Soon, but wishing to allow people to prepare and cool off since we just had a raid and it's draining.)

Refer to this link here for Elzara related updates and functions: Elzara Related Information

ur.com/vcmm6[Image: SwES7N6.gif]
11/17 or 11/18

Is what the Memorial Date for Orlisarte will be. Allowing people to cool off and plan to see if they can attend. Please, DM me if this date or dates isn't good for you and you wish to attend it accordingly.

VibeEntertainment#3428

Please and Thank You!

P.S (Spoiler) Will be doing a cool video slideshow of Orlisarte's battles.
11/17 has been the decided date for the memorial.

The starting time will be 6:30 PM EST

For any questions please contact the discord information above.
Topic Options