Detective100Calling cards at the eve of night
Throughout the streets of Aphros, Vdalion, and Delphina, notes have been placed down on notice boards and houses' walls in the middle of the night.
[Image: image.png]

To anyone reading this, and Noctis Equisol in particular.
Recently, Aphros has declared of rising hostilities upon me and Port Fortune. For what crime? I asked myself. This was the answer, in letter:
"Stede Vane,
For your crimes against Aphros, Delphina, and Vdalion you are to turn yourself into the Bastion Authority. The longer you wait the harsher the punishment shall be.
Do not keep me waiting.
-Noctis Equisol
Oracle of Athelios "
Not only has the Oracle not bothered with coming of a single excuse, he dared mention other nations in an attempt to barter for validation.
I am hereby challenging those claims.

Throughout my decades living, I have never once wronged Delphina ever since the decline of the Greathive under Ormici's rule.

With Vdalion, I came by myself to speak with the emperor, and accepted the fight to prove my strength. Moreover, with them no longer allowing necromancers into their midst including those who used the same title of Tal as the one behind one of my crewmate's deaths long ago? I have no reason for quarrel with them.

Lastly, to squander any feint attempts to tie me or my citizens to the likes of Abdenrot? I am offering monetary aid to Delphina for the coming war against Abdenrot at the sum of sixty thousand coins, should the king accept.

They've done right by me in the past, so it is only fair I'll return it back.
And to you, Noctis Equisol? Oracle of Athelios?

Either man up to either come up with a proper reason or admit there was a mistake… Or forever be the same young brat I've had to kick off my island, oh so many years ago.
Signed,
Stede Vane 'the first', captain of the Southern Sea Company.

Meanwhile in Port Fortune, a ship gets ready to set sail, prepared for travel to deliver the aid written in the notes should the offer be officially accepted by the king of Delphina.
[Image: Traitor.png]
Quote:"I tried to keep your self image in the good graces of the people. But you have forced my hand to call you out within a public setting? Very well Stede Vane. You are here by branded a traitor to Meranthe. For you have taken up arms against the people of Aen, you willing aided the demonic plague that takes our land by such a force of the iredeemable people. While I have not seen eye to eye with the people of Aen. I cannot forgive your sins."

"You betrayed your own humanity."

"You allowed those Helspawn to work with you."

"Did you think we wouldn't find out?"

"I have no doubt with these new found 'good deeds' that you have done as of late is only to cover your trail. You claim that you worked with 'freed slaves' and yet they were of the Cambion race. You would rather help those who came from helheim itself than the people fighting against the threat that could end our home. Such as it did with the lands beyond?"

"You would rather work with the tainted and unholy that have marched upon our home?"

"You dare call yourself innocent is a pitiful joke."

"This is your final warning."

"Turn yourself in."

-Noctis Equisol
Oracle of Athelios
Topic Options