LammyThe Bounty Board (Official)
[BLANK]
By the decree of the Demon King, a subject has been slated to be a minor bounty, a life only worth a paltry sum.
Further information can be requested upon the behest of the Archon of Skarnfel; though many that would seek this bounty of a demon's life would in turn be making a dealing with the Lord of Knowledge.
This notice is only encounterable within the wilds, and those of Dal'thala's make will not be paid in proper.

The Demon King has found its coffers lightly expunged. 
A trivial affair, and a swift bounty claimed.
Another demon that would die, but not at the hands of its hunters; instead, at the hands of its own kindred.
The good tidings of the Ascendant have been made well-known, and whispers of more detailed bounties start to line the ears...
Perhaps an ill omen for those who stood against it.

[Image: image.png]
[REDACTED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE]
[Image: image.png?ex=653eabfd&is=652c36fd&hm=1d1...height=472]
Contact an authority of Dawnstone, if the individual is captured.
[Image: image.png?ex=65459b54&is=65332654&hm=db9...height=477]
It has been some years since new bounties of high note have been distributed across the nations. With the fall of Skarnfel however, and the self destruction of Sheol, a new opportunity is raised forth to those with heat still flowing in their veins as a new bounty with an added note finds itself across the nations' notice boards.
[Image: 1200730.png]

"Last me and that man met, it ended with my narrow defeat.
While I would like most to end him with my own two hands, I know not where he lives.
So, a thought came to my mind. Why not make it a hunting game?

A little bounty to pass the time and draw you out, until the time comes for our eventual rematch.
Do try to stay alive, Ulciel. I want to finish you, personally."

Besides the note? Is the full detail of the bounty:

Ulciel, occultic riftmancer.
Wanted Alive by Elouan Niall
100,000c

A new bounty is introduced to the board. A note is attached:
"Suspected of being a pawn of the Sanctioner. Dangerous tree-monstrosity by the name of 'Zahilekin'.
Uses poison, and nature-related abilities. Some bones were seen thrown. Summoned a large quantity of nature-tendrils.
If dead, corpse expected on collection of bounty."

[Image: TreeBounty.png]

100.000 Coins

For crimes committed against the Final Frontier and its population, this individual known as Arbeidd, is wanted!! Dead or alive. Allies, as well as any people or other state, who wish to stand in positive demeanor with the city of progress, are encouraged to help with this problem that has affected the Techno Religious society of the Desert.

[Image: tuxpi.com.1708391982.jpg?ex=65e676b5&is=...76fd27a39&]

An amount of:

100,000 coins, is offered for anyone who achieves this.
  As well as Knowledge kept within the Librarium. And even, Golemcrafting Knowledge, teached directly by Acantho.

Such a bounty is set, for the Crimes of:

- Assault against units and people from the Institute.
- Terrorism
- Attempts to damage Institute property

Contact: Acantho, for the reward, once the target is eliminated.

This Bounty Is Completed.
Thank you all for assisting the Institute.
Glory to Final Frontier.
Words come from the Ten's Citadel, spoken by the Exarch of Aegis, Sabathiel Caewynn. A public announcement for any who may wish to claim it.
Quote:The unfaithful questioned the absence of a few names. As such, the same bounty extended to one Imperfect shall find itself towards others.
BOUNTY - SAK'NOTH
500,000 COINS - DEAD OR ALIVE - KAOR BLADE AS PROOF

BOUNTY - Xarxes
500,000 COINS - DEAD OR ALIVE

Quote:It bears, however, one clear exception. Mettadora, you bear no bounty - Like the other ones which hide - for a singular reason.

Your death is mine to claim. The moment I find you, the moment I know where you are, you will hear of it; And you will quake in fear.
[Image: Fky6ssr.png]
On behalf of Meranthe and especially Dragon's Nest, these few individuals have shown to be quite problematic and worthy of having this placed on them.

Quote:Raithe D. Folhammar
50'000 coins; alive.
For the crime of betraying Meranthe for Atrellya and assault on the village of Arcadia.
Nephilim of Enarr, often seen with bleach-blonde hair and Atrellyan uniform, hunt with extreme caution.

Claimed. In one way or another.

Yugram
10'000 coins; alive.
For the crime of violating Garrett's blade with occult and using it for evil.
Slicked back white hair, often seen in Atrellyan uniform with Eleanor on his side. Hunt with caution.

New Bounty Raised.
Topic Options