JeonsaHunting Gobs
[Image: 197902-pirates-ship-war-artwork-fantasy_art.jpg]
Hunting Gobs
"This Land aint big enough for the two of us!"

Fly's are posted up around the island. Some nailed to the outer cave while from where the Cave Walls Reside. Words from a very angry pirate can be seen written upon those letters with the symbol of a Flying Devil painted on haphazardly in a royal purple. 

Quote:"I am damn well tired of these gob's runnin around stealin from me. After I had donated much money and resources to ya Snap. So now I give ya an ultimatum.

Hand me back over my eight thousand coins plus interest for the damages caused. And keep ya damn people in line from banditry. 

If this does not happen in the following months. The crew of the Flying Devil shall hunt down every single last gob on this Island till the demands are met." - Captain Roman of the Flying Devil. 
Words are spoken. Compensation made. But it seems the Goblin Tribes and the Fleet of the Flying Devil now lay on very unstable grounds. Could the situation be salvaged? Or will it devolve.
[Image: DkvLQDNVsAASfdk.png?width=391&height=422]
According to them, some of the fliers plastered near the passageway have been pulled off, with the bulk being burned to ashes.

Despite the fact that a horde of goblins rests on the cave's ledge, legs dangling and a bottle of one of Meranthe's most costly wines in hand, had this to communicate through slurs!
Quote:
"Grub and Crackman MASH furry booyag!
Furry Booyag givz nuting! Gobz takez itz all; Nuw fluck uff fore' Crack and Grub cumz getcha!"
(Grubfoot)

Among the crew of the Flying Devil, And word gets out as well to others. It seems they are preparing their ships. The message has been given, and it is now clear.

Quote:"Very well then lads. Seems the Gob's want to keep makin a ruckus. Robbin us and others. Banditry. And the likes. Thats our gig now aint it? Hell, even think heard one say they wanted to try to side with the Demon over there in Deephold. Very well. Ya message is clear. 

Crew! Prepare to arms! We goin goblin huntin." - Captain Roman of the Flying Devil
Topic Options