ForgetTheUnknownDance with Me.
[Image: qpy63mu.jpeg]

"Answer my question. When Fifty Nights has passed, when the Moon dances with the Sun fifty times, we will meet again. You will not leave with my question unanswered. Can Lady Death at least smile? Can she smile, like the Primordials all the same?"  The Batkin left Dal'Thala with a warning. The Sunwalkers of Meranthe will not come insult The Shadow of the Adaira and leave unscathed. With the Emerald lost, a Mass Death will be preformed with Black Roses instead, to decorate the battle field he has prepared for the Djulkorren.

To Raithe, A DANGER honor Duel Cap 0! (In the next equivalent of oocly 2 weeks or something)

(To those confused, the ritual IS CALLED Mass Death, but nothing about it has to do with anyone dying. Its the START of a Hunt. Beautiful Death is a Deathly ritual, though)
Wait who changed it to a cap 3? A Mass Death isnt mandatory for someone to die?! Its a hunt/ritual, T^T
[Image: Capture.PNG]
Quote:
"I couldn't care less about any issues you might have with me.

Explanations are unnecessary, and speeches are redundant, so allow me to make this clear to you and anyone else willing to follow you: I'm not hard to find, nothing else needs to be said.

I'll be waiting.

~ Raithe Djulkorren

Date: TBD
(08-28-2023, 07:20 AM)Mald Wrote:
[Image: Capture.PNG]
Quote:
"I couldn't care less about any issues you might have with me.

Explanations are unnecessary, and speeches are redundant, so allow me to make this clear to you and anyone else willing to follow you: I'm not hard to find, nothing else needs to be said.

I'll be waiting.

~ Raithe Djulkorren

Date: TBD
[Image: Mcjz9Zl.png]
Quote:Faucher B. Adaira

The shadows of Meranthe dance in the rhythm of -death- and -violence-. the beginning of the ritual is nearly completed. But it wouldn't be completed proper, not without a fitting end. When the fiftieth Night is complete the next Night will give way to a crescent moon. Its' shining moon light will reflect down upon Eternia, its' light hollow and filled with anti-life. A twisted light reaped from Mortyl's twin sibling and arch-rival, Alacritis the Leader of the Sunwalkers and Primordial Man. Like a story book, one must have a chapter that marks the end of a story. 

A good thing that the Sunwalker accepted his dance. Because it would be a sin if one of these warriors attempt to cancel the ritual. 

Once the Shadows of Mortyl returned Raithe's message in full he returns it with a small message of his own, channeling his voice through the Darkness of Meranthe to let his final verdict be known.

"By Zapotec and by our Demigod and Ancestor Camazots, I will teach you what my faith is all about during our Bloody Dance under the Crescent Moon. Black Roses will be stained Red, the field will be showered with our ichor, and blades shall be crossed."

"Can Lady Death smile? Sunwalker?"

Using the Shadows as a medium to a direct a recorded message towards the Djulkorren the marked Prey will be met with nothing more than silence afterwards. 

( :) Thanks you Raithe for accepting za duel.)
Topic Options