DidosA Temptation that Resides Within
[Image: tuxpi.com.1696140301.jpg?ex=651a5da2&is=...619d84236&]
"In this world, the strong take what they want, while the weak can only accept it."

It is a world governed by laws that certainly only favors some. However, the few who use such, do not emerge endowed with the power needed for it, the most they receive.. is but a starting point. As a lot is required to reach the top, to be able to take what one wants and not have what belongs to such be taken away by others. Much work to be done, much to be endured.

Some learn this the hard way, others have always known it. Regardless of the situation, eventually they will always follow the same route, if they attempt to not remain at the bottom of the pyramid.

And for a dragon, this is a position that would never be accepted. It is natural for them to seek the top, to aspire to have more than these can chew, they are always upon this path.. which should guarantee them everything they want, regardless of the costs they will have to pay.

Mainly, when pushed in the direction of certain impulses, of the latent desire of their kind.. Something traced to their roots, which in some is already more present, but when the limiting walls are removed, what remains is just the pure essence of it.

Luring them forward,
cursing their mind with only one thing:

Quote:
"Everything I desire, anything at all, that attracts my gaze.
That is coveted by my soul, will soon be mine."
Topic Options