RaffileA Lesson in Business - Assault Raid Crafting Delights vs Pleonexia
[Image: mafia-boss.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=sukX...Y1T-G_QMg=]
A press conference was called, and as always the Voice of the Company speaks on the companies behalf.
Quote:
"Many years ago, a certain goblin came to me asking to invest in a city of sin. A location of gambling, where drugs were to flow through as well as the desires of the heart. Though we was showed the plans for the city, ultimately we refused to invest. This goblin was seen marching against us in the final moments of Audhild, something that was noted.

So to the warlock known as Ybiet, allow this to be a lesson in business. Before you try to pull one over on people that know so much about you, you should make sure your loose ends are tied. You know the saying, play stupid games, win stupid prizes."
 Announcement before revealing the standing army, a rather large one that was gathered from the remnants of Audhild's forces and flying the Crafting Delights war banner as they marched to attack the small settlement. The leader of this charge seemed to be the ex-captain of the Audhild Army, Alucard H. Sun.

Objective: Destroy Pleonexia
[Image: goldendreamer1.jpg?ex=655128a4&is=653eb3...1076d352c&]
A woman draped in golds, whites and blacks stands before the people of Pleonexia, speaking on behalf of the people that live within the small settlement and the board of chairmen who run the settlement.
Quote:As voice of the People of Pleonexia, I come to bring my people's response with nothing but disgust and disappointment at those who run what was Crafting Delights. We know not who this "Ybiet" is, but not a single day since the founding of Pleonexia have we ever and likely will ever openly sell narcotics of any sort.

From its founding our city has been working to live separate from the warfare of the world and have been doing quite well at that up until this point. To be neutral place of trade, something you did not understand and failed at. You bring forth basely accusations without understanding the facts of your own reality. IF Pleonexia was ran by someone who attacked your precious city before it's destruction, then why would we have offered Sancturary for those who lost their home?

Why would we have offered a hand in support to anyone and then help destroy their home? You insult our intelligence because you hide behind false pretense. You know as well as us what this is. This is a play for power, to claw back from what little you still have after the loss of your city. I feel your sorrow and your pain, but making enemies of us in a petty play for power and loot will only end poorly for you.

If you claim to be businessmen as you say then instead of attacking us why not speak with us, why not work with us to confirm these asinine theories? 

Because there is no real substance behind your accusations. 

Even so, I wish you well and that The Golden Dreamer looks favorably upon you as you will need it win or lose.

Thank you.

With that, the Voice steps down and returns to the inside of her tower, all around the small settlement mercenaries clad in gold move to stand at the ready.

Objective: Defend Pleonexia.
[Image: Asault.jpg?ex=65528375&is=65400e75&hm=9c...9e0268f04&]
The Ex-Captain of Audhild began to move his forces against Pleonexia!
Quote:"Lady seems that you don't know who sits next to you... Now for you Ybiet Show your self you coward, stop hiding behind these people, I know you are hiding like a coward! You cause this and now here are the consequences of your act. I'm Coming for you like the shadow in the darkness... You will pay with your blood for the crimes you have committed and this time there's no second chances. You want to gamble in the shadows of that city? Well we are gambling... Gambling our life... And the winning price? That's your head detached of your body... Right? True, I intend to kill you but before all that I'm going to have fun detaching each limbs of you"

Objective: Destroy the Pleonexia Execute Ybiet!!
Date: 10/31 Time: 6pm EST
Topic Options