AstronomicalIlluminated Sermons
[Image: mohamed-koubaa-render.jpg?ex=65bbf41b&is...23cd48efc&]
The Illuminated Sermon of 2102 AC
On the eve of 2102 AC, after the various tribulations of 2100 AC - 2101 AC,
the Chancellor of the Illuminated, Hina Lam, would like to invite the peoples of Meranthe,
especially the new faces coming around in the recent year that are interested in learning of the faith,
to join her in a special sermon to be conducted about the Illuminated, its virtues, and values.

Quote:"Hope. Illumination. Our wishes for a bright future full of sanctity, life, love, kindness, and respect to one another."
"A new day. A new dawn. A new profound support of those around us and ourselves - for happiness and improvement."
"We strive to understand and gift the virtues of our faith, in the name of Jiuweihu, to those we see as friends and family."

"Even if you are not one of her aspiring children, our common principles are a grand learning opportunity."

"And so, I invite those interested in learning about this religion, be it as a supporter - a friend - or to become one with her light,
to come forth and be part of this special two-part series sermon that explains the knowledge of the Illuminated faith."

"I look forward to the many faces I'll be seeing at these sermons and what they may bring to those attending."
----------
OOC:
For newcomers, please be sure to read the thread about The Illuminated Faith in order to familiarize yourself with the roles!
The first sermon of 2102 AC will be hosted on Tuesday, January 23rd at 6 PM EST.
The second sermon of 2102 AC will be hosted on Wednesday, January 24th at 6 PM EST.
If anyone is in need of contacting Hina Lam, be sure to send a letter in game or contact me on discord at: @astronomicalartisan
Letters will be sent shortly to a few particular parties of note that have expressed interest, too!

[Image: 3vsS9l2_sqdtt1.png]
"Until the oceans are dust."
"And until the Lifestream doesn't support us."
Topic Options