FucusBaptism Of Londo's Library
                                                   The baptism of a library

But another book in The Grand Record

Quote:"It come a time in the life of a Memoria's Priest that he shall splinter off into the world and raise a bastion of knowledge of his own... for there shall be no man without a book... and no town without a library. For me? That time is now... for how my teachers have done, so shall I."

The Baptism of Londo's Library
                                                                                          Pages Of Sand

The event shall debut with a sermon dedicated to Memoria and his view towards lore keeping. The event shall then conclude with a prayer towards any who so wishes and proselytization towards those which wish to join Memoria's worship.

Contribution to the library is religion free and you may offer a book to the library at any given time either by offering the book to me at the library or .

Those of Fel origins are I'll advised to take part at the event.

Quote:"Knowledge can't be evil nor good, it is what you do with it which dictates your nature. You know what you did... and He knows too..."

Date: 18.06.2024 (Monday)
Hour: 7 PM EST (Official starting at 19:15)
#1 sand connoisseur
Topic Options