demonslayerelfSecondary Journal
Secondary Journal. Book 1, Section 1, Page 1, Designation 5C7, Topic C.

My little sister informed me a journal for emotions may aid me. When I was seven I began Initial Journal, which has since reached Book 3, Section 10, Page 1479, Designation 5C6, Topic A. The earlier pages are embarrassing, low-quality garbage, now, though I believe my note-taking became more useful by Book 2, Section 4, page 692, Designation 2B3, Topic 8.

I digress and apologize, Secondary Journal. Such facts are not emotions, but I know not what to write here. Pride, perhaps, in my notes. Topic 8, Wayfinding, has been a long effort to learn. Momma doesn't trust me to go quickly after the incident described in Book 2, Section 1, Page 533, Designation 214, Topic 8. Rest gracefully, Sir Rattington. Perhaps it was my passion for it that I decided to take better notes, that day. Perhaps it was simply because it was my sister's 8th birthday (mine had happened 268 days prior), and I was happy due to the cake. I was less consistent in dates, taking notes then, as well.

I digress and apologize again, Secondary Journal. I am proud now of Designation 5C6. I am content as my knowledge proceeds within Topic A, though I worry my momma may still disapprove of my knowledge of Topic 9, as she expressed during the incident described in Book 2, Section 9, page 962, Designation 3C1, Topic 9. Though the incitement of that incident was integral to my knowledge of Topic 9, I hate seeing her so hurt by it. It nearly made me cease the study of Topic 9, transferring it to Topic β. I am yet glad I persisted however, as it remains my most loved field of study. It must remain secret even from you, Secondary Journal, I apologize.

I am anxious. In two days momma says it is time for us to begin exploration of the world. I fear what may happen to my siblings. I am not a warrior, though I fear not what happens to myself. I know I shall be fine, if overwhelmed. I will be careful, quiet, and safe, as I have needed to be for four years.

I feel as though writing here has helped, Secondary Journal. I will never write in you as much as I do Initial Journal, but you may expect to hear from me quite soon. You will also be keeping Initial Journal company in my absence. I am sure you will have much to discuss.
Topic Options