The Iron JawOf Monsters And Men...
[Image: f954258f6aeaff5f6fd7de22778114e3.jpg]
"If Humans and Demons are rival species, then surely they must understand... Yes?... No. Of course, they don't. Yet, I am to believe them to be my equal... Nay. This curse of mine is what gives them their edge."

In Terminus' attempts to discover a counterspell for his curse, a means of ascension, an escape from his perceived fragility -- he finds himself listening to the whispers and thoughts of his enthralled worshippers. Amongst nonmagus cultists enraptured by his insidious castings of the profane, word had it that a rogue group of nonmagi were tracking down some kind of Hel-ish artifact. The claims are farfetched, given the craziness of the concept. However, the Demon Patron was growing desperate by now. If there was even a chance that such a claim held any weight? That his struggle could finally see resolution? It had to be confiscated before it could be sold off to a settlement or warring faction. Besides, how much trouble could meager humans cause?

With the small gaggle of nonmagus cultists under the belief of him being their Patron? Terminus intends to drive them into an Unholy skirmish against the rival group's encampment while they appear vulnerable -- invoking a sacrificial ritual of grandiose proportions! What he did not expect, however? Was that the group would have competent magus guards among them, initiating a race between Terminus' cult and this group of treasure hunters.
"True Divinity... Perfect Divinity, will not be denied from me. It is my Destiny..."

Would the cult manage to stop them in time to confiscate their loot?
Would the hunters manage to slip from the cult long enough to make it to the safety of a settlement?
If stopped, would the loot even manage to be worth the effort?

Attendees: 
Quote:Terminus & "Acentitus Mundus" cultists || Likely to be 2-3 total as of posting this, but prone to change.

Risk: 
Quote:"Go nuts" 

Rewards: 
Quote:To be discussed, but even if there is no reward -- the fun is in the event itself!

Themes: 
Quote:Desperation; Race Against Time! This nonmagus group is likely going to desperately pull anything and everything they can out of the book to get to the safety of a (any) settlement.

DM: 
Quote:Not selected yet ; Still looking!

Contact (Discord): 
Quote:scruqade 
Topic Options