I want /rpp
(04-16-2020, 09:47 AM)Vriska Wrote: as a note, most of the arguments in this thread are pretty circular. it's a lot of "that doesn't do that!" "nuh uh, it does do that!"

this thread didn't need to be revived. /rpp, overall, provides nothing really of worth to the game. did it make a big impact? on some people, sure. maybe not on others. is it worth downvoting every post in this thread for? no
There wasn't a comment on it for like a few days...relax, I didn't go in to the game files to revive your harem of erp love interests. But seriously, I don't really care if they down vote me, if they choose to take the reddit karma seriously, all the more power to them, I find it a little sad, but when have feelings of- oh.
can you go back and revive my harem please, i miss them
(04-16-2020, 09:48 AM)Retro Wrote:
(04-16-2020, 09:47 AM)Blue7x Wrote:
(04-16-2020, 09:40 AM)Vriska Wrote: I'm going to play devil's advocate here. The Admins, Bog, clout points, make me feel like I have to agree with other people, or just make bland agreeably statements to get more. I feel forced to, so we should remove the melee system, it was designed to be this way. Let me just state this, when I said devil's advocate I meant I wasn't actually making that argument, I was reflecting that argument on to a different system to show how flawed it is. Fair or unfair shouldn't be decided by feelings alone, fair should be objectively fair not subjectively fair. To me it's not even a big deal that mages are weaker, would I like to be stronger because it makes it convenient? yes, and though yes that is kind the topic of the argument. I view the bigger problem with why this was changed. Call this a slippery slope fallacy, but if you want the game to be fair, making changes in the game based off of someone's feeling of "skill" or feeling over all towards a specific spell tree, isn't the way to go.
I'm going to play devil's advocate here. The Admins bully me, copy pasta meme on what I say, and attack my reddit karma on a forum. I feel so oppressed in their big meaty claws, it was designed to be this way. So I feel like we should ban all admins.  Let me just state this when I said devil's advocate I meant I wasn't actually making that argument, I was reflecting that argument on to a different system to show how flawed it is.

Kirinai 2.0
Damn taking my counter-genjutsu shitposts seriously? I'm going to have to ask for your Badge and your downvote gun, your off the force.

(04-16-2020, 09:51 AM)Vriska Wrote: can you go back and revive my harem please, i miss them
I'm trying too, but you haven't accepted the application that Retro made for me yet.
[Image: 7F123BDEAF366C1E3DCC3925C801ABA7E5E4CB5C]
this thread is just a pile of shitposts so i'm locking it. sorry everyone. go have your fun somewhere else
i want /cum
Topic Options
Thread Closed