Suggestions
Make early game weapons actually viable-

There's a lot of inconsistencies with weapons, for example:

Phoenix rod (starter shop weapon) is better than Apprentice Staff and hell, even adept staff (which has 150 rpl requirement!)

DO you know what does not require 150 rpl to wield? Sword tiers! Because there's actually no 150 rpl requirement sword.

Weapons are really weird right now and it kind of sucks that you have to either stick to your starter shop weapon, or wait until you're 180 to make a high-tier weapon.
On that note, allow crafters to pick the icon for the weapon, name the weapon and give it a description again.

It can't be that hard getting a proper gun!
would like as much attention on fixing/updating/reworking old spells (and their tooltips) as there currently is on creating new ones, a lot of them could use it, especially when a lot of the new stuff is behind roleapps etc touching up the base game can go a long way
[Image: ascellachibi2.png]
For Building, destroyed structures should become ruins/broken houses for a few OOC days before complete erasing from the map to allow for reconstruction and to make the devasting scenario after a raid more immersive. Repairing should cost a lot of coins.
temporarily move year speed to 6 days to match the slower progression of the current 1st generation
Give the F1 resprite menu an 'overlay' 'underlay' and 'UI' option, just like weapons have. This allows for more creative sprites. Such as allowing you to wear wings 'Over' your character when you face North and 'under' your character when you face South.

Admins can already do this for us, but needing to bug an admin for a resprite seems a bit bothersome ngl.
[Image: dOmPfIR.png]
With racials being updated and changed around, I think that Bersekr, the giant racial, should be gcde. It gives 5 seconds to deal 5k damage which only provides 3 seconds after the GCD. Makes most people unable to use it at the moment, and a very difficult spell to incorporate onto most bars.
[Image: image0.png]
more public sprites for craftable weapons for mages instead of just staves and bows to promote variety before uniques come into play

(books, gems, etc.)
(08-12-2022, 06:15 PM)8245R Wrote: more public sprites for craftable weapons for mages instead of just staves and bows to promote variety before uniques come into play

(books, gems, etc.)

I have a lot of really good sprites (and sprites that could be their own recipe) I need to add since I was in a rush with getting the game out, but the T1 tier has most of the new stuff
Make the Master Staff(Mythril) T2 a 180 RPL Req weapon to match the Mythril sword! Currently has a whopping 200 RPL req.
Topic Options