Suggestions
Give Earth Aura a earthbomb-esque Q gem.

Also maybe make the self stun on spikes a bit less? It's painful to cast it and be self-stunned for what feels like an eternity, while your enemy dances around you. Maybe make it on par with ice aoe?
[Image: image0.png]
Make rebirth potions a limited use.

A lot of niggas be just going the in the moment meta trees for the wins, then want to switch to another build later at a higher rpl.

Make them a 2 time use potion, after that, good ol' fashion apping out of trees.
Give them a 3 time use potion, and if they use it again, they cannot buy into the same trees again.
(08-12-2022, 07:25 PM)Drive Wrote: Make rebirth potions a limited use.

A lot of niggas be just going the in the moment meta trees for the wins, then want to switch to another build later at a higher rpl.

Make them a 2 time use potion, after that, good ol' fashion apping out of trees.

I can see the problem. Them sticking to their meta builds and constantly switching it up if need be will cause them to dominate in RPBs, which means they'll land more kills for their faction (and reset others to lower RPLs in the process). In turn, they become even stronger and consolidate their own positions.

However, given the resources needed to make the rebirth potions, is it really that bad? If you're blowing ten grand on changing your build every so often, you're not going to be getting much expansion done in terms of settlements/guilds/expeditions. Also, you can't use them at RPL 200, so that nulls their adaptability completely (though the aforementioned fact that they'll dominate might render that slightly void since by the time they're 200, they'll already be on top).
Ten grand is practically chump change thanks to dungeons.
(08-12-2022, 07:38 PM)Danteric Wrote: Ten grand is practically chump change thanks to dungeons.

Not necessarily, especially with the keys being made rarer. It's like saying 'Twenty grand is chump change because you can just sell a warcry gem.' Could it happen? Sure. 

Will you actually get it while breaking even or making a profit given that each box costs 3000 gold?

I won't, at least
(08-12-2022, 07:32 PM)Touc Wrote:

I can see the problem. Them sticking to their meta builds and constantly switching it up if need be will cause them to dominate in RPBs, which means they'll land more kills for their faction (and reset others to lower RPLs in the process). In turn, they become even stronger and consolidate their own positions.

However, given the resources needed to make the rebirth potions, is it really that bad? If you're blowing ten grand on changing your build every so often, you're not going to be getting much expansion done in terms of settlements/guilds/expeditions. Also, you can't use them at RPL 200, so that nulls their adaptability completely (though the aforementioned fact that they'll dominate might render that slightly void since by the time they're 200, they'll already be on top).

The only hard ingredients for a Rebirth potion is the fae powder really. The rest? SUPER easy to acquire or just find without even looking for them. So yes, it's really that bad until they reach 200.
(08-12-2022, 07:32 PM)Touc Wrote:

(08-12-2022, 07:40 PM)Touc Wrote:
(08-12-2022, 07:38 PM)Danteric Wrote: Ten grand is practically chump change thanks to dungeons.

Not necessarily, especially with the keys being made rarer. It's like saying 'Twenty grand is chump change because you can just sell a warcry gem.' Could it happen? Sure. 

Will you actually get it while breaking even or making a profit given that each box costs 3000 gold?

I won't, at least

With adventurer you get 7500 gold per dungeon. Gather 4 other friends who have no need for money and that's 37.5k coins. Keys are still popping up regularly (from what I've seen), thus making money is easy. Too easy, even.

Tldr; Give rebirth potions a limit otherwise they will inevitably be abused to no end. It might not matter too much a few months from now, when many people are rpl 200~, but this early into the wipe, they have disgusting potential.
(08-12-2022, 07:45 PM)Danteric Wrote:
(08-12-2022, 07:40 PM)Touc Wrote:

I won't, at least

With adventurer you get 7500 gold per dungeon. Gather 4 other friends who have no need for money and that's 37.5k coins. Keys are still popping up regularly (from what I've seen), thus making money is easy. Too easy, even.

Tldr; Give rebirth potions a limit otherwise they will inevitably be abused to no end. It might not matter too much a few months from now, when many people are rpl 200~, but this early into the wipe, they have disgusting potential.

I stand corrected, I forgot that Adventurer existed. Along with the ingredients supposedly being easy to get, maybe it would be best to change things up.
Honestly Rebirth Potions are more of a noob helper currently. Stablished/Strong Characters won't be switching metabuilds, the potion problem seems like a temporary issue. It will change when gains are stablished and RPL 200 becomes the point it has always been, stablished as the "when the game really starts" spot.

Now, if gains remain like this and a lot of people will be at RPL 150-170 bracket and the "game starts here" bar is lowered to 180 from 200? Now that becomes problematic.
Topic Options