Suggestions
make food sell to NPCs for higher prices than their materials, this gives cooks a way to get rid of low-quality food (low energy/stats) tht would never rly be used 4 money (or add more recipes that use lower-tier foods like jam/etc, though the first is easier)
(09-09-2022, 05:27 AM)BLOX Wrote: make food sell to NPCs for higher prices than their materials, this gives cooks a way to get rid of low-quality food (low energy/stats) tht would never rly be used 4 money (or add more recipes that use lower-tier foods like jam/etc, though the first is easier)

Over half the materials don't sell for anything, it'd be nice if all food material had a value above 1 to the merchant.
I understand the updated ability form, and why it was implemented. Yet, I know there are many things that could be worked on. Many things that could be changed, to better the overall community. One factor that I don't fully agree with, are the 'If you are denied, no reply' system. I want the old system to come back, where at least if you were denied, you were told why, and what you could work on to better push you in the right direction.

As it stands, the community gets none of that. Regardless, I appreciate the work put into this new system, and I know it makes acquiring high end abilities more easy for the majority. I'd just like to know the reasons behind denials, please and thankyou.
Bring back the horses.
[Image: 8447537e60826129953a2c945c27680d.png]
(09-09-2022, 04:37 PM)magicschoolbusdropout Wrote: I understand the updated ability form, and why it was implemented. Yet, I know there are many things that could be worked on. Many things that could be changed, to better the overall community. One factor that I don't fully agree with, are the 'If you are denied, no reply' system. I want the old system to come back, where at least if you were denied, you were told why, and what you could work on to better push you in the right direction.

As it stands, the community gets none of that. Regardless, I appreciate the work put into this new system, and I know it makes acquiring high end abilities more easy for the majority. I'd just like to know the reasons behind denials, please and thankyou.

I would also like this. I dislike the notion of not knowing what was approved or denied and radio silence often murders me.
(09-09-2022, 04:37 PM)magicschoolbusdropout Wrote: I understand the updated ability form, and why it was implemented. Yet, I know there are many things that could be worked on. Many things that could be changed, to better the overall community. One factor that I don't fully agree with, are the 'If you are denied, no reply' system. I want the old system to come back, where at least if you were denied, you were told why, and what you could work on to better push you in the right direction.

this also sucks because you never know if you were denied. idk about the new system, but I always remember the old forum apps taking a week or more for a reply, and if that's the case then with the new one you'll just be left wondering if it was denied or if they just hadn't got around to it.
Radio silence is literally a billion times worse then being denied or yelled at frankly.
Non-combat hotbar.
To put things like: Toggle-buffs, Flight, Profession skills (witch, faith, nature, etc).
I don’t know if you have seen this, but you should active your notifications in the discord because we do advise there when all app has been reviewed.

An example: https://discord.com/channels/32744739299...9203376149

The not denial msg, is more or less, not direct denial msg rather than not denial at all. This applications are not journals. It’s meant to reward factions leader or independent wild forces that stirs the whole world.

Most of the journals denials were ineffective at some points bc you ended up given the same reply “you haven’t reach the world presences it’s require for this hidden. But here have this.” Which was usually one of the hidden that you all can get with mastery point. 

The reason why this system was implemented was so players stops complaining about their stories not reaching a point due to waiting for approval. Which is not why the form is there btw, you should continue actioning and utilize the new mastery system until you reach the point where you could, perhaps, earn a the signature you seek.

Also in the guide you can find the following msg. 

“The process of filling out the form shouldn't really take more than twenty minutes at most, and you will be contacted in-game or via a DM if your request was granted. We also welcome players to reach out first and ask for advice and feedback on their roleplaying and goals: we're here to help guide and advise to make you your best self in this collaborative experience, after all!”
[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: sparklegif.gif]
(09-09-2022, 06:55 PM)SirPenguin Wrote: ...

To add on to this: It's not a journal application that you spend 5+ hours working on, it's an interest check that you detail your relevant development towards in-game. Unlike before, half of the game won't have a staff given custom stance. Signatures are the rare abilities they're meant to be. It's counterproductive of staff time when 90% of these requests (outside of Classes, Occult / Holy, Medic, Mentor) are going to probably be denials.

That said, it is a new system and improvements could be made. Some kind of pending / yes / no status would be nice, if there's an alternative to google forms that allows for that.
Topic Options