Suggestions
That'd mean armed is indirectly buffed so I'm also a big fan of this suggestion
link baiano reborn
(09-20-2022, 02:02 PM)tomorrow's sunshine Wrote: That'd mean armed is indirectly buffed so I'm also a big fan of this suggestion

SHUT UP NIGGA THEY DONT HAVE TO KNOW THAT
(09-20-2022, 01:39 PM)ratqueen Wrote: i am once more asking for the remaining 3 mastery token stances to be brought to their exalted variants, same as windwalker

Let's not make unmoving (one of the most powerful stances in the game) something anyone can get, please.
Random idea but:

Would it be possible to slightly increase the range of where you can place props around a placed house outside of a settlement?

As it is right now its pretty much only right on top. Just one or two squares around it would already help a lot for making more interesting aesthetics for housings that aren't part of settlement.

Obviously a very minor suggestion, but doesn't hurt to ask!
A way to toggle off guild chat and party chat specifically.

Sometimes I want to be apart of a guild or in a party, but without the ability to oocly communicate with them. Full on immersive mode or something.

Thx.

Yes I know you can turn off OOC entirely but LOOC I like to have up and OOC chat doesn't pertain to an entire faction I'm apart of or a party I'm in. You feel me?
I swear I'm not...
[Image: 6d7a3f4d84055aacec42e9e916296a47.png]
[Image: f6b263cfa536c446e088c6c6a5d319e7.png]
I'm not owned guys.
(09-21-2022, 03:22 AM)SilkiyTea Wrote: A way to toggle off guild chat and party chat specifically.

Sometimes I want to be apart of a guild or in a party, but without the ability to oocly communicate with them. Full on immersive mode or something.

Thx.

Yes I know you can turn off OOC entirely but LOOC I like to have up and OOC chat doesn't pertain to an entire faction I'm apart of or a party I'm in. You feel me?

We really need to work on an improved settings menu in general. Just won't be for a while with a lot already planned out, but what we can do is sneak in some chat commands between the bigger updates.
(09-20-2022, 08:50 PM)Kayla Wrote: Random idea but:

Would it be possible to slightly increase the range of where you can place props around a placed house outside of a settlement?

As it is right now its pretty much only right on top. Just one or two squares around it would already help a lot for making more interesting aesthetics for housings that aren't part of settlement.

Obviously a very minor suggestion, but doesn't hurt to ask!

Prop saving is specifically linked to building range, as they save within each building. It's well within the map team's power to extend the range of buildings, mind, and I wouldn't be against it (more variety in general would be nice -- also remember that anyone can volunteer for this and try out the public tools!)
(09-20-2022, 01:39 PM)ratqueen Wrote: i am once more asking for the remaining 3 mastery token stances to be brought to their exalted variants, same as windwalker

What is being requested here exactly? Stances aren't the same as E3 (stuff like crit guard was removed)
(09-20-2022, 12:27 AM)tomorrow's sunshine Wrote:
(09-11-2022, 05:21 PM)tomorrow's sunshine Wrote: The master cosmic auras need the basic cosmic aura to get them. Which is fine... if they were 5rpp instead of 10... and if all other auras didn't need that same requirement.

[Image: unknown.png]

Now... I did just print out ALL of the master auras in the game, but I don't want to flood this post. You get the idea- you can check for yourself if you want to-... anyways:

In other words, buff cosmic.

This is still the case. Buff cosmic².

Fixing this right now.
I don't think it is a glitch, or if it is really disabled once a new system for apps is getting used-- 
butbut I can't download my logs! 
I'm begging to get this option back, pretty please!!

[Image: FUrW59G.png]
Topic Options