Suggestions
In the lore, nephilim are supposed to be semi-afraid of being known as Nephilim due to be hunted down for their aether. This to my knowledge has still not happened once in months of the game because Neph racials don't fit everyone. Perhaps add some sort of passive bonus you can select where you keep your racials + get like 10 power/vit so that there is a incentive to actually hunt and kill nephs.
(01-16-2023, 06:56 AM)Iotasilver Wrote: In the lore, nephilim are supposed to be semi-afraid of being known as Nephilim due to be hunted down for their aether. This to my knowledge has still not happened once in months of the game because Neph racials don't fit everyone. Perhaps add some sort of passive bonus you can select where you keep your racials + get like 10 power/vit so that there is a incentive to actually hunt and kill nephs.

Tfw I watch interesting characters get killed for a minor buff on cap.

I like the way you're thinking.

Buuuut... I don't like the consequences of this suggestion.
Disable summons outside of RPBs. Stop breaking the fucking quest mobs I swear to god.
Rob

[Image: nudd67u.png]
[Image: Ou20Kwc.png]
Have some bad 'Alternative Attunement Buy In' takes. As much as I like the flavor of what I'm going to suggest, I honestly don't think it'd be very balanced.

Lightening Into Plasma, or Plasma into Lightning, a Classic
I suggest that.. If someone buys 50 RPP into Lightning (Meaning they have an intermediate), then they should be allowed to buy into Plasma. I also believe if someone buys 50 RPP into Plasma (meaning they have an intermediate), they should be allowed to buy into Lightning.

Earth Into Magma, I took Geography 101
I suggest that if someone buys 60 RPP into earth (Meaning they have an intermediate), then they can buy directly into magma. There is no 'or' here for obvious reasons.

Illusion into Sound, The Performer
I suggest that if someone buys 60 RPP into illusion (meaning they have an intermediate), then they can buy directly into sound. There is no 'or' here for obvious reasons.

Shadow into Occult, Occult into Shadow, So Edgy
If someone buys 50 RPP into Shadow (Meaning they have an intermediate), then they can (with an app) buy straight into occult. If someone buys 50 RPP into Occult (Meaning they have an intermediate), they can buy straight into shadow.

Light into Holy, Holy into Light, Grossly Incandescent
If someone buys 50 RPP into Light (meaning they have an intermediate), then they can (with an app) buy straight into Holy. If someone buys 50 RPP into holy (meaning they have an intermediate), then they can buy straight into Light.

Again, these aren't really balance suggestion. Just flavor suggestions which try to maintain a heavy enough cost into them. So there's probably a bunch of "Uhhh that might not work great tbh" that exist. Idk it's in my head.
I swear I'm not...
[Image: 6d7a3f4d84055aacec42e9e916296a47.png]
[Image: f6b263cfa536c446e088c6c6a5d319e7.png]
I'm not owned guys.
(01-18-2023, 06:48 PM)SilkiyTea Wrote: Have some bad 'Alternative Attunement Buy In' takes. As much as I like the flavor of what I'm going to suggest, I honestly don't think it'd be very balanced.

Lightening Into Plasma, or Plasma into Lightning, a Classic
I suggest that.. If someone buys 50 RPP into Lightning (Meaning they have an intermediate), then they should be allowed to buy into Plasma. I also believe if someone buys 50 RPP into Plasma (meaning they have an intermediate), they should be allowed to buy into Lightning.

Earth Into Magma, I took Geography 101
I suggest that if someone buys 60 RPP into earth (Meaning they have an intermediate), then they can buy directly into magma. There is no 'or' here for obvious reasons.

Illusion into Sound, The Performer
I suggest that if someone buys 60 RPP into illusion (meaning they have an intermediate), then they can buy directly into sound. There is no 'or' here for obvious reasons.

Shadow into Occult, Occult into Shadow, So Edgy
If someone buys 50 RPP into Shadow (Meaning they have an intermediate), then they can (with an app) buy straight into occult. If someone buys 50 RPP into Occult (Meaning they have an intermediate), they can buy straight into shadow.

Light into Holy, Holy into Light, Grossly Incandescent
If someone buys 50 RPP into Light (meaning they have an intermediate), then they can (with an app) buy straight into Holy. If someone buys 50 RPP into holy (meaning they have an intermediate), then they can buy straight into Light.

Again, these aren't really balance suggestion. Just flavor suggestions which try to maintain a heavy enough cost into them. So there's probably a bunch of "Uhhh that might not work great tbh" that exist. Idk it's in my head.

Occult into Shadow and Holy into Light is already a thing.
Though, as for the others, yes. My name is Raihex, and I endorse this message.

[Image: unknown.png]
make all gravity damage the color gravity well has, its hot
[Image: c603523eebb1995b6af75201658c5a0c.gif]
So I've been quiet on this for awhile but I think its finally time to vent alittle.

Ariamis Caewynn has been defeated by Forfall! They're unable to continue fighting.

Forfall has been defeated by Ariamis Caewynn! They're unable to continue fighting.

{RP BATTLE} You have LOST round 2!
------------------------------------------------------
Forfall has been defeated by Jezebel Gregoris! They're unable to continue fighting.

Jezebel Gregoris has been defeated by Forfall! They're unable to continue fighting.

{RP BATTLE} You have LOST round 3!

Double KO's and the problem with them, it feels the system just decides a victor but in an indecisive moment it seems it should just reroute and 'replay round' vs designating a winner in the double KO system....
There should be a delete button under the posts that you see when you do a CTRL + Right Click on someone, the same way previewing your own post has a delete button under it.
Alright then, bad take
                                                                                                           [Image: aNFnapi.jpg]                                                      
                                                                                       [Image: 4mm0hw4.png]  
No thanks, I prefer getting a +2 check at 200 and going to 202.
Rob

[Image: nudd67u.png]
[Image: Ou20Kwc.png]
Topic Options