SilverGuards! Someone call the Guards!
[Image: d52n51j-06142e51-c946-4e30-b3c5-f5a76d39...pka4m8bicA]

Character Name / Contact Information: Flint Westman/Purple Geometric Figure#6692

Extra Attendees: Any Guards (or knights I guess.....) who wish to attend!

Event Synopsis: Flint Westman has begun hearing some rumours about a rising bandit group in the nearby forests. They've been raiding merchant caravans and raiding innocent villages! He was approached by a non-magi who pleaded for help from the guard! Apparently a group of strong magi bandits have taken control of a village and established themselves as mini warlords - Killing any who approach or try to send for help. This non magi barely got out of there, and most he told of their plight didn't listen! But the City Watch will listen!

Risk: CoI!

Specific Requests: Lots of bandit fights! And some appropriate loot from the bandits (Coins, food, ect anything bandits would steal.)

DM: Any who wants to DM this...
I'll run this. DM me mimloopen#6241
Sir Valero lei Montclaire will answer the call if needed.
You willing to take a Cadet?
You know what? Maven likes you flint, she already nearly died once recently, why not another go? Besides, just bandits, what can go wrong right?

Be aware, I'll probably be a liabilty being real, considering my graphical problems, so if you don't want me coming along, it's no problem.
knightly lady Reina is down for the trip.
Topic Options