Leeroy_PancakeMeta & Viability
(04-10-2020, 09:17 PM)Hated Wrote: I crunch numbers because of how my brother taught me how to play video games, specifically rpgs where there are stats that matter, that wont change. I do and always will take the time to run these numbers for other players too. ive sat there for 12 hours teaching someone everything they ask about and ill fuckin do it again and again. some people look down on that but at the end of the day I know I can give these people a fighting chance so ive also learned to shrug off that negativity. no response to that 'one of these is not like the others' comment because for once dani is right, but in a fuckin' wrong way. this is because ill take all my personal time to teach people as well as explore and further develop my skills in our combat system even if I already do well with it. im always paying attention to the game state, so my opinion on this thread is yes, metas certainly exist, but it comes down to the skill of the player using it.

what did change for myself is my ability to read and write over the years thanks to this game and specific players
^Shoutout to chance/shelpies/Avee!/shanal/notyel/doohl/mouse/random. These gems ive payed attention to over the years to learn how to rp in different styles and develop my writing skills. from driving story, developing a character,  to playing an antag/protag, to casual rp with non proactive players and everything in-between. Where as the writing should matter more and you can definitely be proactive without combat, the combat system is in fact in the fuckin' game and can be a deciding factor of every players story. So why not be good at it or given a fighting chance?

I approve. Via Sanctum.Inc!
[Image: banner.png] Sanctus.Inc
(04-10-2020, 06:28 PM)Prestige Wrote:
(04-10-2020, 06:19 PM)Avee Wrote: someone like fru/bog/hated/Chance who have very high skill levels cannot be used as a basis of comparison to the average player.

one of these is not like the others

im upset I wasnt included
Have to say, I have seen Hated teach people who have played with me and actually still play. Several of them pointed him out as their mentor ic and oocly, teaching them how to verb.
Topic Options