Spell Balance Suggestions
While you're at it, fix the double/triple ticking that happens when you phantom/assault and it pushes you into the beam. I dunno why it does it but that damage is absolutely ridiculous. Also...

Please take Sand's root duration down to like, 1 second.
all roots are far too long now that blocking is so weak
(04-08-2020, 04:55 AM)Oyster. Wrote: all roots are far too long now that blocking is so weak

I second this, the stun meta is killing me
(04-08-2020, 05:12 AM)Rod Wrote: I second this, the stun meta is killing me

rhoynishscream.mp3
[Image: nR3lU0X.png][Image: unknown.png]
Vriska Wrote: yeah having an MCU loki icon is pretty cringe huh
Bring back Scorch to the public fire spell tree, unless it has been buffed it is not worth applying for as a hidden spell. Sear being added is good, but it didn't need to get rid of a choice when it comes to fire's intermediate spells.
(04-09-2020, 03:21 AM)Chinatown Wrote: Bring back Scorch to the public fire spell tree, unless it has been buffed it is not worth applying for as a hidden spell. Sear being added is good, but it didn't need to get rid of a choice when it comes to fire's intermediate spells.

it -should- be an intermediate hidden right now at least, so it'll be easier to app for I think?

Edit: To clarify, I am not arguing whether it should be public or not, just stating that fact
buff piercing strike
watching a wind-up predictable spell that requires 65 RPP of investment do 3.5k is sad
[Image: nR3lU0X.png][Image: unknown.png]
Vriska Wrote: yeah having an MCU loki icon is pretty cringe huh
(04-09-2020, 05:41 PM)Jumpy Wrote: buff piercing strike
watching a wind-up predictable spell that requires 65 RPP of investment do 3.5k is sad
Piercing strike legit will hit for 4-5k non crit and 7.5k crit it doesn't need a buff and even when blocking it can hit for 3k
Blocking is shit now anyway..But yeah, if niggas can hit 6k powersmashes and piercing has more damage then ion see the problem
blocking dr should be reverted back to original

srry ur new and just walk into spells

also make set binds Q for block and E for special. ppl complain its hard only to realize that you can rebind it
Topic Options