Spell Balance Suggestions
(04-12-2020, 11:48 PM)Rod Wrote: Im not exactly comfortable getting hit by a even 7k Raw Kunai.

Maybe if you paid RPPs for it , and the CD was immense

I am not either. But it's still worth MENTIONING!
[Image: trio.png]
what 30DR or kid DR are you talking about, crackheads

it was reduced to 10 DR. it's not that much of a difference. 9k kunais not ok regardless
(04-12-2020, 11:54 PM)Dreamspeaker Wrote: what 30DR or kid DR are you talking about, crackheads

it was reduced to 10 DR. it's not that much of a difference. 9k kunais not ok regardless

10 dr from age, wither, unarmed move
shut up
[Image: trio.png]
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=12840199]

I-
(04-12-2020, 11:54 PM)Dreamspeaker Wrote: what 30DR or kid DR are you talking about, crackheads

The one who used the kunai in the clip was unarmed/time, with access to wither and weighte punch. Each moves is a -10% dr debuff to the enemy. Together with kid DR, it ties up to -30% dr.
I seent the clip and heard fru shout in call. She really was slumped around a carnival kid merry-go-round.

But, yes. Lower damage, raise cooldown.
"Throwing Weapon Mastery" put it in, all it does is give you the throwing weapon skill for x RPP

problem solved.
I

I used tornadoes and watched my opponent's heath go from 60% HP to 0% while he had a shield.

I have 232 md and I built spirit...

um.. yea!
(04-13-2020, 12:18 AM)flipper23 Wrote: I

I used tornadoes and watched my opponent's heath go from 60% HP to 0% while he had a shield.

um.. yea!

Felt real bad...... Thanks for mentioning it.... I couldn't..
[Image: 1200px-Emoji_u1f62d.svg.png]
(04-13-2020, 12:18 AM)flipper23 Wrote: I

um.. yea!

I legit avoided putting it in, because it seems to have Intermediate stats rather than Basic ones. Previously you needed Tornado+Typhoon in SOA. Now just Torrnado. Not saying nerf it to the ground. Never liked that option. But it definitely needs a tune up. If it was an agi build that thing would hit harder. Probably the similar issue Ice Flurry had: hitting way to many tics. Lower the tics. Or make the CD higher. Or move it to Intermediate(?)
Topic Options