DreamspeakerMaster vs Exalted Stances
note: this isn't because of anything i received, i promise.

I think Exalted stances need a re-visit on their statlines and what they do exactly.

Currently, a lot of Exalted stances are pretty much equivalent to Master stances (at least on paper), which includes but is not limited to:
- Gentle Blade (Master Tank stance)
- Berserker (Master Caster stance. I realize it's Caster Ultima, but the difference isn't that great)
- Pyromancer (Master Caster stance)
- Titan Earth (Master Tank stance, albeit with crit guard. But is it really Exalted tier?)
- Thunderlord (Dexterity/ Speed up combined. Nice, but not really Exalted imo)
- Aerodancer (Dexterity/ Speed up combined. Again, nice, but not really Exalted worth)
- Ebb and Flow (Master Dexterity stance)
- Gemstone Crystal (Master Tank; I heard it's got higher DR, but still... not much of difference)
- Sea King (While Shield mechanic is unique to Exalted, and it's pretty good, it's still simply inferior to Eos' chosen)

While superior Exalted stances include:
- Tempest's Fang (+30 agility is bonkers)
- Illusionary Miasma (not great active due to Swift nerf, but at least some stats)
- Eos Chosen (imo the best Exalted stance)
- Astral & Sanguine stances - elemental stack, enough said
- Boar, Deep One, Frankenstein, Nightstalker - all having Death's Door, which is amazing

And then there is... Party. I guess it's not bad? I'm not sure how to feel about it. It's somewhere between what I'd consider good and bad. It's alright.

Anyway, the point is, some Exalted stances feel kind of underwhelming (or downright offer no advantage over Master), while others are clearly superior. I'm not telling you to nerf these superior Exalted stances - but maybe bring up the others? Perhaps offering a bit of statline as well, i.e +10-20 of some stat thrown around? It seems like a band-air solution, but a band-aid solution is better than none at all.

I think this sort of discussion has also been going around the community for a while, but I just decided to bring it up to light via forum post.

Discuss.
[Image: TfL47eY.png]
im pretty sure gentle blade has a reflect shield on Q
(i think)
[Image: qt6dQlw.png]
[Image: Fn81wCh.png]
can master stances just be 10% ap and a glow and just make exalted stances anything with a q or special add
Hi! We're actively in the process of categorizing all of the hidden spells in the game, and from there reworking stances is part of the next step. I won't say discussion is invalid, because it isn't (as long as things are kept civil!) but if the discussion is intended to be 'reorganize/restat stances', well...

It's actively a WIP.
(08-08-2021, 01:40 AM)Milly Wrote: im pretty sure gentle blade has a reflect shield on Q
(i think)

That got removed. Gentle blade is identical to the master tank stance.
[Image: nR3lU0X.png][Image: unknown.png]
Vriska Wrote: yeah having an MCU loki icon is pretty cringe huh
Topic Options