HatedOccult/Illusion/Gravity
idk what yall are on about but yea that does seem like some cancerous combos.

do agree tho, early stages of balancing. this just seems like cc hell. *shrug*
> Homing Gravity Stun. Its been there for years bro. Especially since you mixed together Compression and Gravity Bomb.
> Illusion Confusion. Been there for years.

It's also funny how you mention no OTHER tree beside the same build you went against. You literally cannot complain now about the spells that have been there for years on end and untouched (aside from confusion now removing -20% AP and apparently slowing.)

As Gordon Ramsey would say, there's too much fucking salt.
Alternative
[Image: cLqE2F8.png][Image: 6a80e83f676006462821fa550d8d8339.png]
gravity is a perfect counter towards melee and mages the like, simply because it does a good job of what it does: slowing and stopping you. it's not that it's a cancerous combo outside of illusion which is always known as the a tree that has always been capable of making melee players rage, it's also very good at making you suffer the consequences of not getting close.

it really sounds more like anger instead of trying to fix anything; its okay to lose, but it isn't okay to just say a combination is cancer. eeeee.
Quote:Gravity has instant homing stun that slows you and restricts and kind of dashing. (Spacebar/Dash attack) And it has severall cc and stuns.

These are two wholly different abilities.

Compression is the homing stun, which has more or less a second of animation keyframes that can help you dodge it before it applies, also a pretty short range, you literally need to move two tiles to stop it altogether.

Gravity Bomb is the one that slows and restricts dashing, it's a fairly slow skillshot projectile, and it's range isn't particularly impressive.

You don't seem to know the trees you're ranting about having combos nerfed from all that well if at all

give it a break, maybe that's the reason why you lost to begin with
I'm a bit late I guess but... shut up. Plz. Ty.
this is powerful
[Image: qt6dQlw.png]
[Image: Fn81wCh.png]
OH so yall wanna see me having no remorse?????, alright sense this is the end for all you, dick riding, bitch ass, no life, lil dick, sunchip neck ass, noval writing, no job having, faggot ass bitch made punk pussy ass fuck niggas who play a 16 pixel pick game, with a playerbase lower than the fucks I give about each and everyone one of yall saltine cracker ass bitches..the way ya'll nerdy ass, wanna be, LETS PRETEND looking ass niggas..bitch I can never be more toxic than yall niggas breath. the truth is, I hate all of you butthurt, buck tooth, hillbilly, inbred ass niggas....BITCH.... yall niggas spent hundreds of hours on your hours? I SPENT THOUSANDS, i've had more than 10 characters and each and everyone was done dirty, fuck istvan edward sissor hands lookin ass bitch, you mega-chin havin ass bitch...yall some virgin ass nerds...I be posting 5k characters a post and get 2rpp but yall dick riders get 9,10 maybe more for suckin these niggas dicks, shit you want some handle bars, cuz you seem to be riden this nigga dick hella hard... FUCK AVALON, FUCK ARDENT CLIFFS, FUCK CRUXATI, FUCK EZMARA, FUCK GEHENNA, FUCK TONGYSHIAN, FUCK THE DEMONS, FUCK SHIRO, FUCK TESSA, FUCK XOMAC, FUCK CAPRISE, FUCK EVERYONE ONE OF YOU FICTIONAL ASS BITCHES...YALL CAN STAY IN THIS STORY BOOK GAME AND SHIT, Fuck you...Bann me bitch, idc imma go have a life, thank you for freeing me from this thread..yall can go get rpp while I go get myself some pussy. stay up till 5am , while I'm asleep, getting rest unlike you zombified fucks...ganksquad? stfu you satly, yall can suck my dick, and kiss me ass, cuz at the end of the day, you all will be cleaning the shit off my jordans
She started whining into his ear as he lifted her up and stood up, that massive prick prodding at her asshole while she bit down on her bottom lip. "Oh my goodness, look at you Kazuma... You're starting to rut my lil pucker. Tell me, were you thinking about rutting Lady Jie's~? I wonder if you've even seen it. You did mention the furthest you've got with her was just a bit of kissing..." She chuckled softly while she began licking the sweat off of his body. But the fox had only been testing him to see if he would be willing enough to do it, she didn't actually expect him to start grinding up against her. Amaya quickly summoned a clone that grabbed onto Kazuma's booty again, the tongue sliding right back in while her hands started yanking and tugging at those no doubt ever so slightly sore nuts of his~

tt nazz above, you have been warned
what the fuck lmaooo

(nerf gravity and cosmic pls)
Okay, at this rate the discussion is turning into a meme/curse thread, might be a good idea to lock it if this keeps up.
Topic Options
Thread Closed