Suggestions
Hey there. Could you give me at least a heads up before you raw dog us non sustains in the butt hole? Please stop buffing sustain, we are already dead.

-Jodashi
Please in the name of god make skillshots stop hanging on vines.... nature gets enough with crits being kicked in the neck. I shouldn't be cucked for landing something I have to actually aim because 'lol vines' as I'm being assaulted by homing plant spores while they sit beneath their tree.

Also: Please make Ice Spike Barrage move as fast as the other skillshots, please, I will give big hugs.
2x AP for weekends starting from 7PM Friday, to 7AM Monday.

We on quarantine after all...
Useful things for DM's:

-Instant down ability - It is very tedious to down people in a RPB just to apply event injuries. There is a way with debug but not for DM's.

-Better Injury Management - By that I mean make it easier to edit injuries instead of returning to the main editing menu each time I want to change something.

-Description box - Right now you can only see it in a line. Not the most pleasant thing to use if you want to edit a description.

-Maybe do something about health adjustment when you get a health bonus by being outnumbered. Unsure if it's a bug or not.

-Make 'Narrate' function like the RP box. It sometimes gets some compatibility issues if I pre-write some things on Word. Not a big deal but nice quality of life stuff.

-Get rid of the 'Stamina' stat and just allow to change the vitality as shown on the stat box (If I want 1500 vitality, let me just write that). It's not that hard to convert values with simple maths but for beginners it isn't too intuitive.

-Making a Sprite bank for EC's. I wouldn't mind actually doing that myself with a few sprites I've adapted for my events. It'd be nice to give more life to events and help those that aren't very good with all this spriting business or are starting out.

May add some more as they come to mind.
To add to DM things:

Give us back "Blank" on the shield slot for QoL improvement.

#BringBackDMRole
[Image: nR3lU0X.png][Image: unknown.png]
Vriska Wrote: yeah having an MCU loki icon is pretty cringe huh
Or rather, make sure blanks don't stack.

When I DM'd my first event on E3, I realized that even if I edited the icon, the name, the description of a blank item and picked it up it just stacked onto the first blank item of an entirely different name.
[Image: qt6dQlw.png]
[Image: Fn81wCh.png]
Remove the ap passive on the Rhyonish and replace it with something useful. That shit’s ass, especially at higher levels. Make it give like 5 power or 2%DR or somethin
(05-17-2020, 03:36 AM)Joshua Wrote: Remove the ap passive on the Rhyonish and replace it with something useful. That shit’s ass, especially at higher levels. Make it give like 5 power or 2%DR or somethin
where is your pride as a true saiyan warrior
add back the high tier alchemist bags to buy.

Make them like 350 or 500 and put the things you can't grow atm in them. people literally spawn camp and go brazy over prices of things alchemists need.

justice for soothing reed/sinka/alessa.
Give (reasonable) AP rewards for writing unique descriptions for items after smithing them.
Topic Options