Spell Balance Suggestions
Spell: Tidal Wave

Suggestion: Might not be meant to be this way, but its like a 1s slow, pump those numbers up so water that isn't ice can actually have a slow and attempt to combo off them.
Spell this is about:Scarlet Darts

This is a somewhat disappointing ability for a 30 point opener. The low cooldown and spell damage is nice and all but.... There's no stepcast. more often than not you'll miss by just that one bit of tile you needed.

'Why just get close'

No. This is a medium ranged ability. If I wanted to get up close to slap the shit out of them I would use Blood Whip or insert stronger ability here.

Suggestion: Either increase bleed time, damage, or add a stepcast to it.

Oh and on another note...

Why does bloodpall only heal for half a point of power? That's weaker than water aura, and considering it only lasts for as long as they bleed...

Maybe buff it up to .75x?
[Image: GLORIOUS_GIF.gif]
because even if a bleed lasts for 3 seconds, that's like 4 ticks of healing...and at say 280 power, that's 140 per tick. so 560 healing on what, a 3 second CD with scarlet darts?
Spell: Time Beam

Suggestion: Raise the stun timer of the stun it inflicts. As it stands, the beam's self-root lasts a full second longer than the stun itself. Anyone with half of a brain cell will use their own attack on you and force you into a free combo. This makes for a spell that is not even worth using on its own, even with the damage, and the random spell cooldown it applies.
(12-25-2019, 05:16 AM)InThePooPoo Wrote: Spell: Time Beam

Suggestion: Raise the stun timer of the stun it inflicts. As it stands, the beam's self-root lasts a full second longer than the stun itself. Anyone with half of a brain cell will use their own attack on you and force you into a free combo. This makes for a spell that is not even worth using on its own, even with the damage, and the random spell cooldown it applies.
 Having plenty experience fighting time magus, It is the same exact time, not a second longer. I believe the spell is perfectly fine where it is, but of course not everyone is quick enough to the trigger once the root/stun is up, depending on what skills you use may need an animation where as your opponent drops a non animated spell
Spell: Iron Body

Suggestion: Make it stun immune. I'm fine with the root, that's part of what makes it so aesthetically cool. The problem is people will wait until it's about to end, stun you, and you're still stunned when you're out of DR. It makes it more a risk to use beyond shonen points half of the time. Making it stun immune would at least need to make people time things right for their stuns, unless they wanna chance wasting it.
Spell: Hemorrhage

Suggestion: I don’t think it’s too wild to ask for it’s damage to be instant now that trees like illusion and time have similar debuffs that apply instantly.

Spell: Miasma

Suggestion: I will continue to stan miasma changes until I die. Change the pathing of the projectiles to accommodate for the limit of projectiles, or up the amount of total mists to 7-8. It’s pretty terrible in comparison to other skills in its class, like the sound aoe.
Spell: Rings of Malice

Suggestion: Make its projectiles 3x3, maybe change the amount back instead, or just up its damage slight. Because 2 mdam per hit is bad.
Spell: Lightning Javelin

Suggestion: Pls give it stepcast....
Spell: Energy Burst:

Suggestion: Somehow it's still stunning through the 2 second immunity that happens after a stun, and allows another move to be used right after.
Topic Options