ChanceBug Reports
Flood isn't being refunded when you use a Mana Amnesia or Rebirth Potion.

How to replicate: Simply buy flood and try to drink it away.

No screenshots needed.

Faction NPC's are asking you to rejoin the Faction you're in, you do so.
You lose your hard earned influence. Pray an Admin saves you in a ticket or just cope and earn it all back I guess.

How to replicate: Be in faction, speak to NPC. Then weep in agony as it says 0 Influence.
ur.com/vcmm6[Image: SwES7N6.gif]
Disarm disables stances.

Certain stances also prevent your weapon from being disarmed.

Not sure if this is intended!
(03-15-2024, 06:32 PM)Violet Wrote: Disarm disables stances.

Not sure if this is intended!

Can't replicate, more info needed
This is a PSA to people doing Rush Dungeons as much as it is a bug report.

Stop picking people up mid Rush Dungeon, it can and will bug people out.

If you get picked up and the Rush Dungeon UI disappears after you're picked up, you won't get any xp or tokens for the dungeon.
[Image: BSmqdXV.png]

Seems like Storm still needs points in lightning rather than Tempest now. Unsure if that's intended.
(03-15-2024, 04:56 PM)Shanal Wrote: Bug: Deflection Palm is not deflecting damage.

How to reproduce: Use Deflection Palm, watch them hit you and then take no damage.

[Image: 9UhESVt.gif]

Bug: Deflecting Palm is now doing Ether damage, instead of true damage. It's applying DR% modifiers and all, unsure if it applies Ether pow% mods.

How to reproduce: Use Deflecting Palm. Notice that it's doing far less damage than you should be taking.

Bug: If you preview (or learn, possibly?) Deflecting Palm, True Counter doesn't properly function, and instead acts like a 2 second Deflecting Palm. It also cuts the damage in half as per Deflecting Palm, and as aforementioned, does Ether damage and not true damage, applying DR% modifiers.

How to reproduce: Preview or learn Deflecting Palm. Use True Counter. Get hated by God for using two reflect invulns, because True Counter became much worse.
Bug: 
1 -Assassin's Shroud & Chronos Aura Space TP Missing in Action. 
2 - TC & Dpalm funny interactions.

How to Reproduce: 
For the aura's just toggle space TP and laugh tears as you dash forward (I will huff cope until its revealed this is intentional.) 
As for the Dpalm and TC, those above have made valid arguments as to what is happening with it. 

[b]Any relevant media(Gif):[/b] Here is a Gif of TC and Dpalm being used. https://gyazo.com/c0e170ef8ab54907e84dd63bc421a73b
Not a bug, but still a report of what I believe was a mistake.

The Four Divine Faith is out of date. (I get it's 5 if you count Felyfraxes' cult)

[Image: image.png?ex=66072fd8&is=65f4bad8&hm=86e...63902ecb5&]

And I assume it probably happened with any faith that was updated or new. In this case, there is Aeldfyr, Nyssa, Fahldrex, and Saewylm, for Fire, Wind, Earth, and Water. It's quite an important detail because it can change how people treat the names and everything. I wouldn't like to make it confusing since I use mostly and mainly the updated lore:

[Image: image.png?ex=66073019&is=65f4bb19&hm=81e...48b681c2c&]

And as far as I heard, some of these names aren't even cannon anymore For example, Hualtl used to be a wingless behemoth, and now Fahldrex has wings, at least the last update gives them a vibe of fantasy dragons, even if believe that each of them has their differences, still. Would be good if it was fixed with other faiths as well.

[Image: image.png?ex=66073021&is=65f4bb21&hm=bcf...fbb4b032f&]
divine dragon names are different all the time
the divine five: ryujin (fire), quetzalcoatl (?), shenlong (lightning), huatl (earth), jormungand[r] (water)
the divine four: aeldfyr, fahldrex, nyssa, saewylm
(list of other notable worshipped dragons: mutiple unknown others (equal to ryujin), garljing (son of ryujin), naysien, great dragon of yggdrasil)
all of this remains on the e4 wiki and some of the "older" names are important to things like siren lore
[Image: MYqnJtt.png]
(03-15-2024, 09:30 PM)uncatastrophic Wrote: divine dragon names are different all the time
the divine five: ryujin (fire), quetzalcoatl (?), shenlong (lightning), huatl (earth), jormungand[r] (water)
the divine four: aeldfyr, fahldrex, nyssa, saewylm
(list of other notable worshipped dragons: mutiple unknown others (equal to ryujin), garljing (son of ryujin), naysien, great dragon of yggdrasil)
all of this remains on the e4 wiki and some of the "older" names are important to things like siren lore

The problem comes with misunderstanding. It's okay that the older names are other cultural names for the same thing. But it is that OTHER names from OTHER culture. I believe it would be good and better if the more used names remained because I had NO idea who the hell Huatl was before this. It would be annoying to keep explaining that I am already speaking of X Dragon, but It is just the new/current name.

AND. Ryiujinn is as Aeldfyr already in the faith system, why others can't be updated too?
Topic Options