ChanceBug Reports
The visuals of the blood blades from Scarlet Circle and Blood sacrifice don't match the damage instances. Additionally, the blades spawned by blood sacrifice still do too much damage. (Recorded at 100 pow)

[Image: serrvan.gif]
Rob

[Image: nudd67u.png]
[Image: Ou20Kwc.png]
(01-07-2023, 01:30 PM)chance Wrote:
(01-07-2023, 01:27 PM)Anime Wrote: Describe the issue: Precision Slash deals very tiny amounts of damage for a Master spell. Even if it was intended to be used as a set-up, there are other better spells suited for it. And they're Basic-Intermediate.

How to reproduce: Just using it.

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): https://i.gyazo.com/bcdf8ef963d75c9f9ad8...5ac89b.mp4

Please include more helpful information such as your power & how much it deals per tick for you.

I have 330 power, but it deals around 60-70 damage per ticks. 70-90 if crits.
Demon doesn't give us triple AP on dangers, some of us suffered multiple perms without proper reward lmao
When your house's door does not have any interiors connected to it:

[Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqB1uoDTdKM]
Demons can't use Torches for lighting, Torchlight potions either I'm going to assume this extends to farming equipment as well (Shovels, Hoes, and Water cans)
cambions have access to the 3x danger exp racial cursed heritage, not sure if this is intentional.
Often, though not always, using Quickdraw against Lupin mob's Wind Blast causes you to be unable to cast until relog.
(Unable to test if it's specific to Lupin, or multi hits)
Describe the issue: Shadow Walk and maybe other invuls get bugged after using quickdraw. You get damaged while invulnerable.

How to reproduce: You use Quickdraw first then your invulnerability, in my case it's Shadow Walk.
The issue: Sand Bomb shrimp tick rates

Reproduce: Hit your friend with it, watch as their health still melts away like a hot knife through butter
[Image: Home.png]
The issue: Inferno didn't get the buffs mentioned in changelogs

Reproduce: Buy it, use, smol
the issue: black claw doesn't hit diagonals you gotta be right infront of them, this can't be intended right?

reproduce: use black claw in combat and hit nothing unless u have a stun or root
Topic Options