DreamspeakerRules on Settlement Building
(08-12-2022, 01:46 AM)Whatever Wrote:
(08-12-2022, 01:39 AM)ratqueen Wrote: there was fighting between delphina and aphros from about 30m after construction to 6 hours after construction, and there is now a raid before any buildings have been placed

so, yes

not doing yourself any favours by parading the response time so broadly, after the construction had already completed. There needs to be a system to decide if a construction occurs, not a 'beg for forgiveness, not for permission' mentality you're pushing.

To be fair, the fact that the chosen ground is contentious IC isn't a problem per se. You shouldn't have to ask for permission every time you claim some plot of land. Even if that claim would be contentious. If this area had just been assumed neutral spot that was undefended before the claim I'd totally be on board with "It's an IC issue."

We do however need a clear guide for border claims. If the rule is 'You claim nothing outside of your settlements.' that should be clear. Because as it is, you already have people rushing to raise money to spam settlements, and I don't think anyone wants the map to be an endless hellhole of outposts and Urban Sprawl.
I really thought the first war would be over boars.
I swear I'm not...
[Image: 6d7a3f4d84055aacec42e9e916296a47.png]
[Image: f6b263cfa536c446e088c6c6a5d319e7.png]
I'm not owned guys.
The second Bo(e)ar war
Topic Options