MelonBallZThe Human Soul On Fire
Whispers begin to spread throughout the cramped pubs of Aphros, the cold taverns in the remote mountains, and even among the myriad salt-crusted docks of Meranthe. Folks have begun murmuring rumors about a fellow who names himself as Icarus: A peculiar man with bandages obscuring skin that has been charred by flame and blazing eyes that are engulfed in a perilous obsession.

The accounts of how he arrived and delivered his message vary by region.  People from the north said it was whilst riding a horse and bellowing into the night with a glowing lantern held aloft. By stark contrast it was a formal declaration made at one or another opulent manors in Aphros.

The message conveyed and that each person who relays his narrative was found to be in possession of gold coins scoured by a magi's flame are the only things that the recollections have in common.

[Image: GazeOfFire.png]

"Vdalion.. Your giantkin will be the first of my targets, for when the largest of Meranthe's scum falls the rumble they shall make will be the bell which tolls for all of those whose hearts are heavy with sin."

[Image: VdalionIsBurning.png]

"Pride, Envy, Avarice.. I know well what set my sparks alight. Now too shall the world know what it is to fly too close to the sun. Starting with the Whitemanes.. Your very bloodline will change their name once your home is covered in soot and ash.. What is left of you, anyways."

The proclamation of death, fire, and destruction had not been levied against those of Vdalion alone, but rather they were merely the start of what was allegedly going to be a large string of attacks. Only time will tell who this Icarus is and what their plans hold in store.

[Image: 1.png]
11/24/2022

Psilo#6029
"Krexus.. They say that your blade is the strongest in all of Vdalion. I would wager it was made in fire though and so can be unmade."

"We shall test it. Meet me at the summit as the season changes."

11/24/2022
Deadly 6
[Image: CloseUp.png]

"Consider this my public service , killing you will stop this ever so infectious strain of stupidity."

Challenge accepted.
[Image: c6e18f0d105a606911deeeed1d34b598-png.jpg]
sike
Topic Options