Suggestions
(11-05-2022, 09:12 PM)Detective100 Wrote: Add in a more organized way to bump up old apps that people still want to be checked. As the days pass by, you end up worried whether you just haven't been checked yet, or your app somehow ended up missed/forgotten within all the other apps.

I am posting this because I am now on day 7 of my unique weapon app, and I'll like to have my hands on it both so that I'll finally be able to show off my character using guns - And because I want to be well equipped next time I get into a deadly again (Or even worse, a 'low risk' danger 1 skirmish)

"Item apps are checked" I've been told..........

....I am on the same boat rn... Just pray so that it doesn't reach the third week :pray:
we should start a damn union.
Unionization based.
[Image: image.png?ex=6547aa08&is=65353508&hm=f3a...54dc6db9e&]
Orange trees for the love of god
Rob

[Image: nudd67u.png]
[Image: Ou20Kwc.png]
Champions for faith, please. There are so many radiants now and this has been an option in the game since the beginning and brought up over a month ago (10/11) in bug reports that it charges the radiant and the champion but does nothing.

Overhauls of existing races and the possibility of new races is cool, but please. This was supposed to be an option since the beginning and has been pushed to the back for new projects. 

At the very least, give champions a place holder like Blessed, like the crown guard of Osrona had, until the full patch is in. It's very discouraging watching new things get put in over champion after working months to get radiant and then not having a functional mechanic.
I believe it is time to remove the constriction of not sub players not being able to post in world OOC until they reach a high enough level.

We went pass the start of the wipe where many newcomers came by to join, so there should be less of an issue with the OOC getting flooded.
Also, it'll help these new to the game to ask questions in OOC rather than feel shut down by the very system and end up leaving while twiddling their thumbs- Which might have been me in their stead.

Every online game I logged into for the first time, I usually try to chat up in OOC first to get the bearings of the game.
(11-14-2022, 07:04 PM)OneBrainCell Wrote: Champions for faith, please. There are so many radiants now and this has been an option in the game since the beginning and brought up over a month ago (10/11) in bug reports that it charges the radiant and the champion but does nothing.

Overhauls of existing races and the possibility of new races is cool, but please. This was supposed to be an option since the beginning and has been pushed to the back for new projects. 

At the very least, give champions a place holder like Blessed, like the crown guard of Osrona had, until the full patch is in. It's very discouraging watching new things get put in over champion after working months to get radiant and then not having a functional mechanic.

Every race with broken racials looking on in sadness as talks of new stuff happens, but not fixing the racials.
[Image: image.png?ex=6547aa08&is=65353508&hm=f3a...54dc6db9e&]
An updated guide for newer players. Aftering helping one in VC the other day, I think some newer updates guides with how things work and where thing are to help them get situated will be great.

There is a lot to learn, mechanical things to know and so on.
ur.com/vcmm6[Image: SwES7N6.gif]
Since people insist in mess with chicken just to bother others and mess with their egg productions.

I suggest the feed option not be , interacting with each individual chicken, and instead a option in the coop, you press the feed button interacting with the coop, and he takes the food you choose, the x number of adult chickens in that coop, feeding all of them at one time for each coop.

Same option for pet, you pet all chickens in that coop, and to not be too op could cost like 50 energy to pet and 50 to feed.
[Image: memorias.png?ex=6629925d&is=66171d5d&hm=...a226c91ce&]

We all dislike when someone steals crops. My suggestion :
Add a 5x3 Greenhouse lockable building, 2x3 empty section for putting storages, 3x3 is section of tillable farmland. Can sustain all plants without worrying about thieves. 20000 coins is fair price for construction, 100 coins for upkeep I think.

There is a public Greenhouse sprite, I believe that author will approve to reuse it
Topic Options