Part 3 of Fru's Demands[Completely (un)Warranted] (COMING SOON!)
(05-13-2020, 08:01 PM)Prestige Wrote: Forgive the bad templating / typos since I’m writing this from my phone (I have no internet until tomorrow because fucking Israel and this shit ass pandemic ok). We each type a response to an application as long as we have something to add / mention that someone else hasn’t said before. Sometimes we post “I agree with x” and that’s not put into the app response since... there’s no point specifying that, I think. 

Anyway, regarding your application: you were below the official reqs, you were given a lengthy response from a judge’s point of view (which by the way, isn’t necessarily 100% accurate or correct, sometimes people have a bad time showcasing their character/their story and we have to judge based off that as well). In addition, I offered to talk to you about it more in private and explain my point of view. You chose not to approach me, which is fine. Instead... You chose to downvote the response to the application 10+ times.

The -1 rep is really not that big of a deal, but if you want to talk to someone... just approach them lmao. esp when they offer / constantly answer ur questions on discord.

Also, you’ve had one application out of three to be denied, I believe. I.. don’t know what makes you think that we (or I?) dislike you so much, but it isn’t true. So again, if you want to talk to me about something, just DM me. It’s that easy.

Dani, why are you making me agree with you! We are meant to be mortal enemies, shitposter vs staff, good ( me ) against evil ( you ), but yes, what Dani is saying is true. 

Reaching out for help is a very easy thing. The staff team is more than willing to HELP YOU! (It's such a crazy concept I know I know but please, hold on to your horses.) It's as easy as messaging Dani, or Tattles or Mouse ( Don't message Mouse the guy is on his death bed, but do message Tattles and tell him his breakfast sauce sucks. ) I've done it before, I did it before posting up my current application for the hidden I want, which I was denied last time. 

Getting denied sucks, trust me, I know. When I saw my app was being responded to I STREAMED me opening it and then saw that it was denied. Besides that brief moment of embarrassment, instead of crying and getting upset and claiming ADMIN BIAS, ( And trust me, that doesn't exist. I put a fucking Star Wars Title Crawl in that app and it wasn't falt out denied for that. ) I read what they said, took their feedback, and then messaged Dani who denied it for a little more info, and then asked what the other two admins thought because their response wasn't there, and was the case of agreeing with Dani.

I swear to god you guys push away the best tools you have at your disposal. I'm a shitposter through and through and even I'm not that dumb. 

My two complaints of fucking apps. The wiki and the wait time. 

Please update the wiki. Please, please please please oh god please update it. I've done my best to do it but there's so much shit I can't do it anymore, and for the wait times, it's very scary seeing your app go up in views, not knowing if it's going to be accepted or denied. I have gray hairs now. Please help.
dimmie if you knew how pathetically low that bonus is from dangerous rpb you'd realize its not worth anything

its not x2, not even close - and honestly i'd rather have it changed too. give me some other passive...
just because rhoynish get rewarded for dangerous fights doesn't mean that ONLY dangerous fighting should be rewarded further

you're still a character at the end of the day, not just a punching bag that screams.
(05-13-2020, 08:24 PM)Mouse Wrote: not just a punching bag that screams.

some of us still hehehehe in our dreams...
[Image: nR3lU0X.png][Image: unknown.png]
Vriska Wrote: yeah having an MCU loki icon is pretty cringe huh
(05-13-2020, 08:24 PM)Mouse Wrote: just because rhoynish get rewarded for dangerous fights doesn't mean that ONLY dangerous fighting should be rewarded further

you're still a character at the end of the day, not just a punching bag that screams.

I stare at rhyonish lore supporting being punching bag that screams
i stare at rhyonish mechanics supporting being punching bag that screams

i see only punching bag that screams

i must respectfully disagree...

where my punching bag that screams homies at? Plz.
[Image: a1c5821151379249915fc28ad734e73f.png]
(05-13-2020, 08:24 PM)Mouse Wrote: just because rhoynish get rewarded for dangerous fights doesn't mean that ONLY dangerous fighting should be rewarded further

How did you know I was Rhoynish?

The Rhoynish:

[Image: tenor.gif]
Buff sustain.

Buff nature.

Buff crystal.

Buff bone.

SMASH that motherfucking DOWNVOTE button can we get 30 downvotes in this bitch let's GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
(05-13-2020, 08:28 PM)Dimmie Dunce Wrote:

see, the thing is there is a difference between being a character who is a punching bag that screams (good) and a personalityless avatar for the player that uses the game as a vehicle for verbing rather than telling a story (bad)
(05-13-2020, 08:34 PM)drea Wrote:
(05-13-2020, 08:28 PM)Dimmie Dunce Wrote:

see, the thing is there is a difference between being a character who is a punching bag that screams (good) and a personalityless avatar for the player that uses the game as a vehicle for verbing rather than telling a story (bad)

I see a VERY slim difference, but not much of one.

A character who is a punching bag that screams likely has no personality beyond that, maybe sometimes they do. But if someone made a character to be like that, it's probably because they're more interested in pvp/pve elements of the game in the first place, and their story will revolve around combat, trials, wounds, loss etc.

A personalityless avatar that is a vehicle for verbing rather than telling a story is likely going to follow the same exact format. The only difference is there will be less effort put into roleplays, logs or character development.

They're both going to focus on fighting, winning and "Battlechadding" as the saying goes. But, that's a personal opinion tbh.
[Image: a1c5821151379249915fc28ad734e73f.png]
(05-13-2020, 08:33 PM)Doohl Wrote: Buff sustain.

Buff nature.

Buff crystal.

Buff bone.

SMASH that motherfucking DOWNVOTE button can we get 30 downvotes in this bitch let's GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

[Image: 78e.jpg]
Topic Options