heartanthemsheartanthems's descriptions
You CANNOT shoot this vulture down with a hunting rifle. Do NOT try it.

[Image: 5830d89e2109ebbec6f9d3dfb7b48c26.gif]

thank you didos for letting me make another demon desc for you :rolling_eyes:
[Image: FWC20no.png]

(,,> ᴗ <,,) sowwy.......
i like it
charles: hey guys im selling descs again

eternia community: ok

guy who's in his second semester of chemistry: wow, im not gonna lie, making meth is actually pretty easy

i come. to show my wqares. but more specifically, i came. charles was wares if u have coin

[Image: ItCvdVI.jpg]

[Image: l1cJ8SD.jpg]

[Image: MbvzR2h.jpg]

[Image: hUGCHp3.jpg]
im posting this stupid dwarf before his player fuck you didos

anyway, buying my descs you support the last Brazillian AND you also get the chance to help me buy a new chair cuz i just broke mine
[Image: MoZ0JnD.png]

YOU CAN BUY MY SERVICES @ charles#6258 (DISCORD) FOR 10 DOLALRS

(,,> ᴗ <,,) sowwy.......
[Image: emC162t.png]

Hello Eternian. Come to the Charles' Desc Post seeking your very own description, hmm?

Of course you have. No shame in it. And fortunately, you are DESCLESS. And without DRIP... you are fated to die in obscurity... Sad

But don't worry, I offer you an accord. Have you heard of a Desc Maker? They serve the Three Admins, offering drip and aid, to the Eternians.

AND It just so happens that I can play the role of a Desc Maker.

YOU ONLY NEED TO GIVE ME $10 DOLLARS!

[Image: cd1e9e83116ea4ed2d7a74b5273aea51.gif]

[Image: 34110415325a3954a7925244ae413387.gif]

[Image: 07498a9c92c918e95070b4664e13b9ed.gif]

charles#6258

(,,> ᴗ <,,) sowwy.......
MACHINE.
[Image: YuEwokZ.png]
BUY A CHARLES PROFILE, NOW!

FOR THE RIGHTEOUS PRICE OF TEN AMERICAN DOLLARS HE SHALL MAKE YOU A DIVINE PROFILE, FORGED BY THE FATHER HIMSELF.
MAY YOUR DAYS BE MANY, AND YOUR WOES FEW.

[Image: UsnTyMG.png]

[Image: zJOkX7u.png]

[Image: PQVrLQ3.png]

[Image: e3WohHu.png]

[Image: p1mRuX8.png]

[Image: TnB3Pgj.png]

charles#6258

(,,> ᴗ <,,) sowwy.......
This guy is an irl homosexual
DESPITE RECENT EVENTS... MY WARES ARE NOW THE ONLY REMAINS OF CHARLES (for the time being)

as some of you may know, i m no longer allowed to show my face in BYOND grounds, given i have pissed someone greatly...  
(。・//ε//・。)
anyway, here are some of the recent descs i have made - please take a look!

[Image: 5x8T6g4.png]

[Image: qo0Gxp5.png]

[Image: 8U2InGp.png]

[Image: YuEjIbb.png]

[Image: PHGYukv.png]

[Image: clFOHG0.png]

[Image: L7bD0Ay.png]

are you not satisfied?? perhaps this is not of your taste?? THAT IS understandable.
however! i urge you to look at my little buddies' work, they are top-notch and, dare i say, clean of sins and acts of terrorism.
If you are feeling daring, why not taste some of this Canadian's work? Despite his heritage, I trust him fully and guarantee his work is top-quality.
Or maybe you'd like something leaning more on Rat Queen's Style, offering cute and pretty descriptions for you to rock in game.
MAYBE, just MAYBE, you are willing to try Darkie's playbies??! He offers EPIC and GAMER descs, and will do the impossible for YOU.

on top of being different from mineth own, they offer a much more cheap service - standing at 5$ for their descriptions!!!
i urge you to check them out if i did not catch your attention!

as for me, you can find me at charles#6258 as always (⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄
and my price is still at ten dollars!

(,,> ᴗ <,,) sowwy.......
Pros of supporting me:

- You are helping the revolution
- I am cool
- Your money is worth 5 times more for me
- Sometimes I deliver within 1 day or less
- I am chronically online

Cons of supporting me:

- You may get arrested for supporting a terrorist

Anyway, as you all can see, the pros outweighs the cons. Therefore, you sohuld take a look at my wares - and if interested, you should contact me for your very own descriptions.

[Image: s2vY4A4.png]

[Image: aD3Xha3.png]

[Image: qGjHgl8.png]

you can find me at 31415926535897932384 (yes that is my username)
the price still remains at 10 dollars

needless to say, they are all animated and i will do your crazy ideas if u have any (and if IE allows it to run within byond)
please fund my diablo 4

(,,> ᴗ <,,) sowwy.......
woaaaaaaaah its been a while

contrary to rumours, i am very much alive and well - for the exception of my network board that got fried into oblivion by the most Thunderous thunder.

anyway, i am here only to update my little thread (no jokes this time, im not very creative lately as u can see)

[Image: K8prziK.png]

[Image: iFZFqZq.png]

[Image: 3owSQpQ.png]

[Image: yduBGFe.png]

if you are interested in getting ur own charles profile tm you may find me at 31415926535897932384 (this is my discord username)
the price remains at 10 dollars!

[Image: jQjXfaF.png]

also do check out some of my other fellas!!!!!! they are very based and will offer u a different style from mine own work
my brother Pasta
my nigga Darkie
and my enemy Solstice who was trained by the CANADIAN, so check them out as well.

xoxo

(,,> ᴗ <,,) sowwy.......
oh my golly my jingles jangle bells its christmas time

i actually forgot the lines to that song + i dont have any quirky joke to make my post with this time.

im here to expand my portfollio as well as make an announcement!!!!

i shall be taking a small break for christmas + new year's eve as usual, since i'm travelling to my sister's house once more!

FOR THOSE WHO HAVE PENDING DESCRIPTIONS. THEY WILL BE FINISHED BEFORE THIS HAPPENS.

also, to celebrate christmas..... i shall open a small raffle!!!!! yayy

instructions
1. you must play meranthe
2. you must be human(irl)
3. you must enjoy my descs (why would u participate otherwise)
and lastly.

you will type the following phrase "I want a mega Description for Christmas!" in #chronicles chat in the DISCORD and by Christmas I shall contact (and announce) the winner here!!!

IT MUST BE EXACLTY LIKE THAT BECAUSE I WILL SEARCH THE DISCORD SERVER FOR IT SO IF ITS NOT LIKE THAT THEN I WILL KILL YOU

the only thing i ask in return is to not submit it more than once nor in incog accounts. that ruins the spirit of chritmas........ 

anyway, here are some new descs

[Image: TP1dYRz.png]

[Image: de161740a23c0ceadbe68adf63a53997.gif]

[Image: 6f181ac46428d9372e428213f53850f9.gif]

[Image: c95e2eb52dc9769a4aabd800432ca986.gif]

[Image: f099ce9ea6a9ca35458a8587b563aff4.gif]

[Image: 020ab5ea4442e1fe550a4a2c2679359f.gif]

AS ALWAYS: THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO SUPPORTED ME THROUGH (YET) ANOTHER YEAR OF DESCRIPTION MAKING. I really appreciate it and im happy that most of you liked your descs (i hope all of u did)

make sure to give some love to these people as well
Darkie
Solstice
Pasta

see you next year

(,,> ᴗ <,,) sowwy.......
Topic Options