Spell Balance Suggestions
(01-14-2023, 09:14 PM)Nephilim74 Wrote:
(01-14-2023, 07:58 PM)SilkiyTea Wrote: Consider making scarlet circles an intermediate. You know it's intermediate material.

Make wither intermediate too then? Or even ice spells that gives frostbite? 

No thank you it is good as it is.

I don't how to tell you this, but a basic that is an AUTO-HIT, ROOT, -20% DR SPELL THAT SPAWNS 1.5 SD HOMING TICK BLADES THAT HAVE LIKE 25 RANGE IS A LITTLE STRONG FOR A BASIC. It's a little bit strong even compared to wither.
my guy blood has been nerfed chill
[Image: qt6dQlw.png]
[Image: Fn81wCh.png]
(01-14-2023, 07:58 PM)SilkiyTea Wrote: Consider making scarlet circles an intermediate. You know it's intermediate material.

stop saying bad takes when a good suggestion comes
it's really good and fits a theme of an advanced blood mage imo
(01-14-2023, 09:22 PM)Ohverride Wrote: I don't how to tell you this, but a basic that is an AUTO-HIT, ROOT, -20% DR SPELL THAT SPAWNS 1.5 SD HOMING TICK BLADES THAT HAVE LIKE 25 RANGE IS A LITTLE STRONG FOR A BASIC. It's a little bit strong even compared to wither.

I think you'll find it's a stun, not a root. But yeah, make it intermediate.
Rob

[Image: nudd67u.png]
[Image: Ou20Kwc.png]
no stun should be basic, there's a reason even stuff like water whip is intermediate now
(01-14-2023, 09:29 PM)CrystikRage Wrote: no stun should be basic, there's a reason even stuff like water whip is intermediate now

[Image: OPAZfWg.png]
[Image: qt6dQlw.png]
[Image: Fn81wCh.png]
and this spell has been the subject of many angry debates. should be is sadly not what is at all times

2 second Illusion flurry styled stun in place & 3 spell damage that cannot miss.
AoE blizzard like thing that can chunk someone's health into oblivion.
-20% DR for a bit.

Vs

A 5 damage cannot miss spell that gives -10% DR for a bit & The entire ice tree.

Odd comparison but it isn't the - DR % (Though 20% is way more than Wither's 10%, idk how much Frostbite is).

It's about the Illusion Flurry styled stun in a basic spell that makes me go "It's intermediate material." Whereas Illusion Flurry can lead to some nice combos of shoving someone into an AoE or Tornados for a big funny number moment, it costs a 60 RPP investment to get. Meanwhile for Scarlet Circles it's a 40 RPP investment. Putting it behind an intermediate wall makes it a 60 RPP investment just like Illusion Flurry.
I swear I'm not...
[Image: 6d7a3f4d84055aacec42e9e916296a47.png]
[Image: f6b263cfa536c446e088c6c6a5d319e7.png]
I'm not owned guys.
I think blood is in a good spot right now, It's not as egregious as it was day one.

Wither to intermediate is a bad take, time in general needs a bit of a rework with wither, timeskip and wound reversal being its best spells.

Ice spells which apply frostbite to intermediate is like, the entire tree.

I'd say we're in a pretty good spot at the moment, minus a few minor buffs/nerfs which need to be applied to some spells. Overall, the game is pretty healthy.

Just because you got owned doesn't mean something is overtuned.
(01-14-2023, 09:33 PM)TheHopscotch Wrote: I think blood is in a good spot right now, It's not as egregious as it was day one.

Wither to intermediate is a bad take, time in general needs a bit of a rework with wither, timeskip and wound reversal being its best spells.

Ice spells which apply frostbite to intermediate is like, the entire tree.

I'd say we're in a pretty good spot at the moment, minus a few minor buffs/nerfs which need to be applied to some spells. Overall, the game is pretty healthy.

Just because you got owned doesn't mean something is overtuned.

Idk man, when people ask for their own spell tree to be nerfed that's how you know it's bad
[Image: image.png?ex=6547aa08&is=65353508&hm=f3a...54dc6db9e&]
Topic Options