Spell Balance Suggestions
Comparing a completely combat orientated race to fairies is...
I think Fairies are fine, I've seen them perform well. They hit really hard.
Im bumping this because is life quality. i believe the change still enough cd to mess with jab strike builds, and also enough cd to not nerf other builds.

[Image: image.png]
Phalanx Landarke: Unarmed saint|Piers glaidd: The monk|Flown: ???
The day unarmed stop exist, so do i.
[Image: b7e252a9377d1e85eada01db7309a4aa.png]
Holy shit bro nerf this build. I don't even care how you do it, homing spam fire builds that just run around have had it good for too long. There has to be a better way to play the game, there has to be a better way to make a demon than just spamming your high damage low CD insta-homings and DoTs. Buff earth, buff wind, I don't even care what it takes at this point.

Nerf these fire homings and buff the waves or anything with more interaction.

JUST PUT AN END TO THESE COPY PASTE BUILDS!! I WANT VARIETY!!
(05-23-2023, 09:07 PM)TheHopscotch Wrote:
Holy shit bro nerf this build. I don't even care how you do it, homing spam fire builds that just run around have had it good for too long. There has to be a better way to play the game, there has to be a better way to make a demon than just spamming your high damage low CD insta-homings and DoTs. Buff earth, buff wind, I don't even care what it takes at this point.

certainly buff wind, indubitably so
nerf all auto-hits
don't let them be good anymore
Halve all Homing damage.
smirks

nerf demon's elemental power and you fix the problems at the core

no more 10 and 10

3/3, 5/5

dont forget that demons can take potions lol

edit: down vote me and see how fast you get -1'd
(05-23-2023, 09:16 PM)Lammy Wrote:

nerf demon's elemental power and you fix the problems at the core

no more 10 and 10

3/3, 5/5

dont forget that demons can take potions lol

EXACTLY. The most you see out of that build is 8 times out of 10 it's a demon. If it's a non-demon it's manageable. But demons? They're the problem!

There has been an influx of fire demons spawning lately. I think that says something. I agree Nerf fire, it’s absurd.
[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: sparklegif.gif]
Topic Options