Adversity
(04-10-2021, 10:28 PM)Delirium Wrote: You have 347 power in that picture, with base 150, and what looks like no weapon. So assuming aura and stance and whatever are the 47, you'd have had to use it 3 times at least?

That, or I'm missing something there. It looks like you've got a 150 bonus from Adversity?

Melody. Probably.
(04-10-2021, 04:56 PM)Upset Toaster Wrote:
(04-10-2021, 04:48 PM)Detective100 Wrote: A bit late, but I had recently learned today that because Adversity gives static power instead of FM?

It also increases how much health you gain with healing abilities like tree, melodic repose, or wellspring.

My god...

[Image: unknown.png]

first time?

tbf -3000 health for 1k extra healing on repose. You could come out on top if you Repose->Ygg->Ingrain (Ygg snapshots your power, so when it goes down after 10 seconds you'll still get the boosted healing amount) but it's mostly a very potent gimmick on events.
[Image: ban_than.gif]
(04-10-2021, 10:28 PM)Delirium Wrote: You have 347 power in that picture, with base 150, and what looks like no weapon. So assuming aura and stance and whatever are the 47, you'd have had to use it 3 times at least?

That, or I'm missing something there. It looks like you've got a 150 bonus from Adversity?

adversity scales with ap

this was 3 times and i healed it all back with the boosted power. it was amazing.
(04-10-2021, 10:34 PM)The Friggen Sawbones Wrote:
(04-10-2021, 04:56 PM)Upset Toaster Wrote:
(04-10-2021, 04:48 PM)Detective100 Wrote: A bit late, but I had recently learned today that because Adversity gives static power instead of FM?

It also increases how much health you gain with healing abilities like tree, melodic repose, or wellspring.

My god...

[Image: unknown.png]

first time?

tbf -3000 health for 1k extra healing on repose. You could come out on top if you Repose->Ygg->Ingrain (Ygg snapshots your power, so when it goes down after 10 seconds you'll still get the boosted healing amount) but it's mostly a very potent gimmick on events.

Oh yeah, 100%, DM's worst nightmare is a healer mutant lol. You either focus them 100% or see an entire team getting 5-6K heal ticks a second from Yiggy or Wellspring lol. Even curse status effect won't stop that much healing.

Also Yiggy locks in the heal value at GROWTH of the tree, not planting, interesting thing. Sanctuary locks in value of the heal/shield on cast. Several other heals run constant checks. It's interesting to see the variation.
So what I am seeing now is a sound nature mutant could probably kick ass. So like
Sound nature occult could do a lot of dmg with aoes.
[Image: Ey453TpXMAEvpOq?format=jpg&name=large]
It's fun to theorycraft, but honestly Adversity is really a spell that's just rooted in math. Ridiculously good under the right scenarios, god awful under the wrong ones.

I'm honestly surprised it wasn't just like, a 50 power toggle buff that eats like 100 HP a second. That seems a bit less janky than what we've got.
(04-11-2021, 07:27 PM)Delirium Wrote: I'm honestly surprised it wasn't just like, a 50 power toggle buff that eats like 100 HP a second. That seems a bit less janky than what we've got.

and a lot more incredibly broken lmfao
[Image: nR3lU0X.png][Image: unknown.png]
Vriska Wrote: yeah having an MCU loki icon is pretty cringe huh
Why's the trend complaining about a busted racial active and six pages in?
[Image: cb9dd72403b90bae3d8fc519b5bd7c95.png]
Topic Options