Spell Balance Suggestions
Spell: Alchemy Eyes

Suggestion: Turn it into a toggle buff that drains energy similar to scout. Please... 100 energy for a single press for what may or may not be on the screen is a little too extreme as a crafter. More so when you have gold patron's with ability to just use the their change icon ability to see what alchemy ingredients are around them. Without the cost of anything...
(04-04-2020, 01:56 PM)Laemor Wrote: Spell: Alchemy Eyes

Suggestion: Turn it into a toggle buff that drains energy similar to scout. Please... 100 energy for a single press for what may or may not be on the screen is a little too extreme as a crafter. More so when you have gold patron's with ability to just use the their change icon ability to see what alchemy ingredients are around them. Without the cost of anything...

It costs that energy so people with alchemy eyes don't strip the map of resources preventing our sweet fledgling alchemist babies from getting everything fucking ripped out from under them by more experienced alchemists who have the spell.
Spell :Aera

Suggestion : It's a buff, I dont see why it should cost 10 rpps, for a 30 seconds(20 second) cooldown. Bar space is rare as is, people dont usually use this because of how precious it is. So how about 5 instead of 10
Spell: Slow Time

Suggestion: It should work : sob :
Spell: Prism Beam
Suggestion: Need buff. 15 dmg 30 cd and a 20 rpp cost would be mediocre even if it was a homing... and it isn't. Thanks!
Spell: Glacier
Suggestion: Needs its numbers looking at. 30 Range, 4.5 Damage. It is a little absurd. Spells that work similar, such as sear have 3 spell damage 11 range and costs 5 RPP more.

The main thought on fixing this is deciding if you want it to have greater range, or greater damage. For me, the range is fine, but for 30 range-- It has to be 1.5 - 2.5 damage at most. If you want more damage, it needs to be less range, 30 range is silly.

My suggestion: 20 range, 2.5 Damage.
(04-05-2020, 02:55 PM)Megasnail Wrote: Spell: Glacier
Suggestion: Needs its numbers looking at. 30 Range, 4.5 Damage. It is a little absurd. Spells that work similar, such as sear have 3 spell damage 11 range and costs 5 RPP more.

The main thought on fixing this is deciding if you want it to have greater range, or greater damage. For me, the range is fine, but for 30 range-- It has to be 1.5 - 2.5 damage at most. If you want more damage, it needs to be less range, 30 range is silly.

My suggestion: 20 range, 2.5 Damage.

Glacier has no charge up too.
Spell : Galeforce

This is no longer good. It was nice when you could follow up with it. But now the stun duration is up too fast to do a proper follow up. Atleast make it like Lariat where its low damage and easy follow up. This is just a push back on an insanely high CD for no reason.

Spell : Flurry  slash

I guess the gimmick of this is range? Cause its for sure not damage. I have barely seen this attack land, or even be used . The fact it is a intermediate is beyond me. The damage really neds to be brought up for a iffy hitting attack like this. It has the same logic of waves and whips when someone dashes , with bad tracking. It's just bad, and theres a reason no one is really using it. 

Also-- this doesnt hit dozens of time... Its like 2 and a tenth https://gyazo.com/a88e71812fe80ac16b3e40841863a37f 2 attacks for 9, and the third, no idea
Spell: Golden Bolt
Suggestion: This spell, is a little over tuned. Low as CD, better range than anything comparable, better damage.
It currently has 3 second cooldown, 12 range and 11 spell damage. In comparison to another tree opener, advanced tree Blood Bullets.
Blood Bullets cooldown is 7 seconds, range is 11 and spell damage is 7. Shows how far ahead this spell in, can use more, can go further, can do more damage. To make this balanced, you need to make a choice. If you're wanting it to be spammable, it needs to be tuned to a low damage spell.

My suggestion: 4/5 seconds cooldown, 12 range and 5 spell damage.
(04-05-2020, 04:24 PM)Rod Wrote: Spell : Galeforce

This is no longer good. It was nice when you could follow up with it. But now the stun duration is up too fast to do a proper follow up. Atleast make it like Lariat where its low damage and easy follow up. This is just a push back on an insanely high CD for no reason.

Spell : Flurry  slash

I guess the gimmick of this is range? Cause its for sure not damage. I have barely seen this attack land, or even be used . The fact it is a intermediate is beyond me. The damage really neds to be brought up for a iffy hitting attack like this. It has the same logic of waves and whips when someone dashes , with bad tracking. It's just bad, and theres a reason no one is really using it. 

Also-- this doesnt hit dozens of time... Its like 2 and a tenth https://gyazo.com/a88e71812fe80ac16b3e40841863a37f 2 attacks for 9, and the third, no idea

Galforce needs its stun back, apparently a few spells dont work no more after some code was taken out. Flurry slash on the other hand is a nice ass spell and really doesn't need a buff. Sure the range is iffy, but slow someone and let them waste their dash, it does hella damage
Topic Options