Spell Balance Suggestions
Jab - Apply Slow immunity

I understand that this tree has been heavily changed due to its former glory, and right now it is in a decent place. As it stands though, Jab being effected by slows HEAVILY affects the tree's ability to perform properly.

Armed, in turn, functions the same way as unarmed but has a skill *dash strike* that guarantees it reaching its range without being mitigated by slows. If the two trees are supposed to function in the same space and are only different for stylistic flavor, then there is no reason that jab shouldn't have slow immunity similar to dash strike.
Jab is fine bro..
Spell: Tidal Wave

Suggestion: Instead of making it a stun, make it do a slow, since it heals a good amount of damage
Wave isn't a stun, it's a pushback.
Unarmed flying kick[Image: 344c9aa890229ec97a4035986cd72e28.png]

Sweeping cleave  has better tracking, does more damage, more range , slows longer  and heavier.

Not even a competition between the 2
Spell: Melodic repose

Suggestion: Given that it's a public intermediate, I think it should be scaled down just a tiny bit. Seeing it heal people for 500 (per second) consistently, something which ever ToL never did (and for the same amount, btw), seems strong! While I know it lowers a target's AP - I have heard it's by 15%, which seems overtuned? If not slightly.

I would suggest leaving the AP nerf against opponents, and simply lessening the healing on it by a slight margin.
[Image: qt6dQlw.png]
[Image: Fn81wCh.png]
(04-04-2020, 01:12 AM)Milly Wrote: Spell: Melodic repose

Suggestion: Given that it's a public intermediate, I think it should be scaled down just a tiny bit. Seeing it heal people for 500 consistently, something which ever ToL never did (and for the same amount, btw), seems strong! While I know it lowers a target's AP - I have heard it's by 15%, which seems overtuned? If not slightly.

I would suggest leaving the AP nerf against opponents, and simply lessening the healing on it by a slight margin.

I could swear I saw it heal people for 5K EZPZ, probably more.

I wasn't paying too much attention though.
(04-04-2020, 01:12 AM)Milly Wrote: Spell: Melodic repose

Suggestion: Given that it's a public intermediate, I think it should be scaled down just a tiny bit. Seeing it heal people for 5000 consistently, something which ever ToL never did (and for the same amount, btw), seems strong! While I know it lowers a target's AP - I have heard it's by 15%, which seems overtuned? If not slightly.

It was healing a little way too much, and it was just a little 'oof'.
It heals around 500 per tick but its cooldown is 40. Yes it seems insane but it's not as powerful healibg wise as you believe. However, as always, that is my opinion and I can live with nefs/buffs. But I can assure you it isn't as powerful as it looks. Specially against people who can put down Star Rain + Holy Ground/Corrupted Land/Tile Damage ;P
(04-04-2020, 01:48 AM)BrahmsFrost Wrote: It heals around 500 per tick but its cooldown is 40. Yes it seems insane but it's not as powerful healibg wise as you believe. However, as always, that is my opinion and I can live with nefs/buffs. But I can assure you it isn't as powerful as it looks. Specially against people who can pit down Star Rain + Holy Ground ;P

It's 500+ health a second.

It ticks faster than standard AoEs, -and- lowers enemy AP when they are in it.

I don't even know balance and I know that's scuffed.

Ingrain heals for 2ish K Roots you, and has a cooldown of 35.
Topic Options