Shaqdaddy94THE REALITY MAKERS GUILD
[Image: 5d956c113a29cecfd049c7b0e75b814f.gif]

"Sometimes we need to reach higher to grab our hopes and dreams."

REALITY MAKERS GUILD

"Greetings Dreamers. I am Miland Silvanas. With my friends and future partners. I am here to tell you this now. My guild is not a simple guild. We are structured as one unit. May it be a farmer who seek to plot the best farm. A miner seeking to mine the greatest ore in the world. A smith seeking to promote their weapons. A warrior seeking fame and titles. A chef seeking to be known as the greatest cook in the lands. A book seller seeking put down the names of famous others in books. 

Today this is what i shall grant to you all. 

We have the land.

[Image: a16df02150c3282607d1fc13d74e47a9.png]

(My boys Olly and Patch)

We have the organization. Thanks to our amazing and lovely Designer  Dimitri Óir-Serafino.

[Image: image.png]

So here is the structure. 

There is none. We are simple. We put our ideas in a box or chest. We help one another and we push for things to get done. You feel inspired you talk to your friends and allies. You got a issue with someone. You come let me know. 

Rules: 

1. Respect your fellow guild members. You are not above anyone. Don't care how strong you are. We are a unit. 

2. Treat our vendors (npcs) with respect.

3. Notify Miland if you plan to partner with certain individuals on deals to come. 

4. No idea is useless always place whats on your mind in writing. 

Goals:

To become the greats guild known to the lands. 

To expand across the seas and so far on. 

To go places where none has gone before. 

To make this one best things since slice cheese.

Lets make this coin and box with everyone we can. Also know this for other lands out there. We be hosting competitions so better bring your best crafters and fighters when that time comes. Because we are gonna smash everyone in our way. Best of luck. 

We plan to make it your reality.

Come join us!
Discord: Shadow Man#1779

[Image: Cross-from-Trinity-Blood-trinity-blood-7...81-400.jpg]
Topic Options