Part 3 of Fru's Demands[Completely (un)Warranted] (COMING SOON!)
Man this thread isn't even funny.

Obligatory this thread is shit post.
(05-13-2020, 11:59 PM)Milly Wrote: I applied for wintermute on Ophelia and got denied.

I appreciate Vriska's detailed response going over specifically, "this log falls short and this is why", "these logs serve as build up but there's no end", etc. Like earnestly, it was nice and surprised me since I don't recall her actually doing that for me before!

But I also got the vibe of being told I was a background character, which demotivated me. So I just downscaled what I was going for and kept pushing on after a few days. It happens.

Preach. It does changes how you do things from that point on. But I already feel sidelined asf till a war pops up then everyone wants ya there as an extra body. Lol could just be my over dramatic reaction towards these things too though. Pushed on after a week.
[Image: 4d082f08ab5469bb88b36739a3025a92.png] [Image: 9d2621a7e25eb7454f3e987fd7d940b6.png]
Everyone Steal A Horse! They Can't Stop All of Us!
Talking about apps in public and lambasting the admins like this is wrong. Don't criticise them for doing their job.

Fair enough if it's a repeated occurrence of admins failing to work with you but they've said all along their DMs are open. Nobody likes getting denied, so vent if you have to but there's no need to single admins out.
But every time I message Dani we either say mean things to one another or he just sends my the touch pp emote and honestly I don’t know what they are asking for but I think they are looking for a strong man to steal them away from all of this drama, so yeah I’m lambasting Dani.

What the fuck do you want from me, babe.

Angry make-up ERP or what because honestly I’m getting a lot of mixed signals honey and maybe we need to talk it out over some keto-friendly dinner once your internet gets fixed. Idk I guess we just need to figure “us” out because this weird love triangle we have with him is really getting in the way of what might become a beautiful partnership. We could even bring him along if you wanted, he can watch if you’re into that kind of thing.

You know what maybe it’s not worth it, maybe we’re meant to be this way, hon. Sometimes we just need to accept that we can’t get along with someone despite wanting too, you’re an administrator and I’m a shitposter. It’s a forbidden love, like oil and water.

He treats me better anyway....

Oh fuck also I forgot to make my effortpost last night because with all the IC drama I wanted to shoot myself in the fucking face, sorry guys I’ll do it today when I get off work assuming I’ve not been crushed by heavy equipment.
For once I am happy that my internet is gone, thanks avee
[Image: trio.png]
(05-14-2020, 01:47 PM)Prestige Wrote: For once I am happy that my internet is gone, thanks avee

I aim to please, if nothing else.
(05-13-2020, 08:33 PM)Doohl Wrote: Buff sustain.

Buff nature.

Buff crystal.

Buff bone.
This but unironically.
Topic Options